2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Think it would be a bad idea to miss that last free throw on purpose with 1.9 seconds?

Kerwin Walton (Texas Tech), been getting his minutes cut in half these last couple of games.
went 24, 24, 22 and then 11 in the loss to Creighton and 12 in the blowout win over Louisville.
On another note, how come Fardaws Aimaq isn't playing? Injured?
Why are they cutting Waltons minutes. Looks like he was thriving.

Down to 42 teams left that are undefeated. Wiil be 41 at the conclusion of the Arizona-San Diego State game. Big Ten with 6

Arizona brings in a player with 3 minutes left in the half and up about 15.

This player is the #3 ranked pg in the class of 2023, but reclassified.

Immediately gets the ball to bring up and set the offense. Turns the ball over, commits foul getting back on that turnover and does a lane violation on a missed ft and the next one was made. He was never given the chance to handle the ball for the next ~1 minute he played.

I’m glad Ben announced Betts as a RS right off the bat.

Muss is such a whiner
You beat me to this.....I can't believe how much he whines and complains on the sidelines.....I just laughed at some of the stuff he was pissing and moaning about. Example....a minute or so left in the game and an Arkansas guy clearly steps in the lane on a FT attempt. Obvious call, yet he still rode the the ref almost to half court. I know he's successful, but his act would get old quickly.

Anybody watching Wisconsin vs. Dayton? UGLY!
I have a couple neighbors down there for this. One family are Dayton fans, and the other are Kansas fans. Until we play wisconsin, I won’t watch them again. Unwatchable, and Dayton is worse today.

Example....a minute or so left in the game and an Arkansas guy clearly steps in the lane on a FT attempt. Obvious call, yet he still rode the the ref almost to half court.
And he was arguing they were both violating the lane, and it was obvious they both were not, so he’ll also lie to get a call.

You beat me to this.....I can't believe how much he whines and complains on the sidelines.....I just laughed at some of the stuff he was pissing and moaning about. Example....a minute or so left in the game and an Arkansas guy clearly steps in the lane on a FT attempt. Obvious call, yet he still rode the the ref almost to half court. I know he's successful, but his act would get old quickly.
Was the old man that bad?

Wisconsin on their way to winning the Tip-Toed Ball Throwing Peach Basket Classic.

I absolutely hate how they play basketball.

Even Jay Bilas, who complains more than any other color commentator on ESPN, at one point said enough was enough with the complaining by Arkansas players and to get back to playing basketball.

Even Jay Bilas, who complains more than any other color commentator on ESPN, at one point said enough was enough with the complaining by Arkansas players and to get back to playing basketball.
There were some bad calls but they reacted like everyone single one was.

Tommies win 76-72 at Milwaukee to improve record to 5-2.

Can the Tommies get their first win over a Power 6 program when they visit Utah on Thursday? Probably not, but I wouldn’t rule it out if they duplicate effort they had @ Creighton.

And he was arguing they were both violating the lane, and it was obvious they both were not, so he’ll also lie to get a call.
As will his players.....the guy with the multi-colored hair complaining for about 5 minutes that he was fouled on his last 3 point attempt was ridiculous. Replays show he was never touched AND he kicked his legs out. Real classy the Arkansas AD to post the Three Blind Mice thing after the game. Seems like he and Muss are a match made in heaven.

As will his players.....the guy with the multi-colored hair complaining for about 5 minutes that he was fouled on his last 3 point attempt was ridiculous. Replays show he was never touched AND he kicked his legs out. Real classy the Arkansas AD to post the Three Blind Mice thing after the game. Seems like he and Muss are a match made in heaven
Muss is a good coach/motivator just like his dad was. Also dirty like his dad was.

Just tuned into Northwestern and Auburn. Northwestern up 6 with 11 and 1/2 to go. That's just 3125 so this looks like a real slug fest. Certainly the kind of score that northwestern needs.

And now a ten nothing run by Auburn. Looks like they're finally taking control of this one

Top Bottom