2021 Other Bowl Games Thread

What a shitty way to lose the game by Iowa State. Had the 1st down, fumble and recover but short of the 1st down. Feel bad for Purdy. Lots of pressure on him all year and he did help ISU to a relatively successful season.

Iowa State does its best Nebraska impression. Found another way to lose their 5th one-score game of the season to along with a 10-point loss to Iowa.

Holy Shit! I saw the pregame Bob Stoops interviews and was asking why am I seeing past games. I went to ESPN to see if the real game got canceled and this was a replay of years ago, but got the update that he is actually coaching. Like a Doctor Who episode.

That said - Minnesota kicks both their asses.

Iowa State does its best Nebraska impression. Found another way to lose their 5th one-score game of the season to along with a 10-point loss to Iowa.
Iowa State and Nebraska can't change their best, which is not good enough

Iowa State and Nebraska can't change their best, which is not good enough
The only other team I can think of that was more overrated going into the season than these two was Indiana.

The only other team I can think of that was more overrated going into the season than these two was Indiana.
Clemson, North Carolina, Texas, Miami, USC, LSU were all pretty grossly overrated. At least Clemson won 10 games in the end...the rest of those teams were 6-6 or worse.

Ducks QB Brown keeps his mouth guard on top of his helmet, but never seems to use it.

Oregon is getting absolutely clowned.

To think that Dickerson could have played for a team that wins bowl games. ;)

Don't you think when you're up 22 with 7 minutes left you'd try to prevent big plays and letting wide receivers get behind you.

Don't you think when you're up 22 with 7 minutes left you'd try to prevent big plays and letting wide receivers get behind you.
That would require playing defense which seems to be a foreign concept in this game.

Clemson, North Carolina, Texas, Miami, USC, LSU were all pretty grossly overrated. At least Clemson won 10 games in the end...the rest of those teams were 6-6 or worse.
Yeah, Texas with their own TV network can't even put together a winning record.

The Duke Mayo Bowl asks more questions than it answers. Now that South Carolina has arrived....where in the Top 25 are they and North Carolina ranked to start next season?

If I was going to get a bucket of mayo dumped on me I might head to the locker room a few plays early. I can think of nothing more disgusting to have poured on me except perhaps raw sewage.

Brohm leads his team out of the tunnel?! What a fraud. All about himself. /s

On a serious note, the crowd at the Music City is insane as expected. Fun one!

Top Bottom