2021 Offseason Pictures/Videos

Ihnen and fox to Treyton's left? and they are up and about?

Ihnen and fox to Treyton's left? and they are up and about?
Fox is to Treyton’s left and Ihnen to his right. It looks like Charlie Daniels is to Treyton’s immediate left.

Most all the highlight videos of prospective recruits are of guys who can shoot.
It has been a major emphasis for Ben in all of his interviews. Now in these clips we see consistent emphasis on shooting again.
All coaches do shooting drills. All coaches complain about shooting.
But, I’m not sure of another coach who comes to mind who makes it his number one point of emphasis with consistent follow through. Be around Ben just a bit and you know he’s all about shooting.
I'm anxious to see how this plays out. Will it be the same or stronger emphasis in year two? Will it be effective? Will we have a team of shooters going forward? I hope so!
I can’t think of another coach who makes shooting the pillar of his program and it isn’t lip service. Play hard, culture, defense are also important to Ben and most other coaches. If you can shoot really well as a team I think you always got a chance and not many teams are built that way. Right? Who talks shooting as much?

treyton ran a 5:16 in the mile test (a 6AM run). dude needs some upper body muscle to slow him down

Top Bottom