2021 Offseason Pictures/Videos

Good shooting is good. Something Lil' Ricky didn't seem to put a lot of emphasis on.

Really hope we get more behind the scenes/practice video with the new staff. All they can really sell in the early days is the culture shift so let's get that out there as much as possible for fans and potential recruits like they have on the football side.

Really hope we get more behind the scenes/practice video with the new staff. All they can really sell in the early days is the culture shift so let's get that out there as much as possible for fans and potential recruits like they have on the football side.
This would be nice. I noticed that Ben is mic'ed up. Hopefully more content/video to come.

Was really hoping this was just random pics from OPs life during the off-season.
Had a friend who was a JW, very strict parents. One summer he wasn’t allowed to see any non-witnesses. Came to school the first day back and had a stack of photos about 6” thick. He had spent the summer making a photo story of him playing with different toys and inanimate objects. Had an entire backstory. Final shot was the toys on the swing with him crying in the background as he left for school. Powerful stuff.

Wouldn't PJ have the guys in collared shirts for that team meeting?

Reminds me of the movie Major League. Lets hope for similar results
Ha!

The scene where the old coach is like "I got a guy on the other line asking about some white walls" is like Dutcher turning us down.

Sureeee ;)

Anyway, sorry to derail the thread. Good thread by the way!

Really like how Ben is emphasizing confidence, “you are all shooters”!

Top Bottom