2021 Draft Projections

Next season, I want to see quicker decisions and improved pocket presence. He’s shown he can extend plays with his feet, and throw accurately on the run. We just need to see it more often. The key is knowing when to escape/feeling the rush. I think he’ll get there.
I think he'll improve. Maybe it's selective memory but I though the bowl game was his best game with pocket presence and feeling the rush. There were many pass rush plays from Auburn that I feel would have resulted in a sack earlier in the season, but Tanner felt the rush and got a pass off or decided to scramble to extend the play. Every time it happened my brain went "He's gonna get sacked" but he never did.

I think he'll improve. Maybe it's selective memory but I though the bowl game was his best game with pocket presence and feeling the rush. There were many pass rush plays from Auburn that I feel would have resulted in a sack earlier in the season, but Tanner felt the rush and got a pass off or decided to scramble to extend the play. Every time it happened my brain went "He's gonna get sacked" but he never did.

Tanner still needs to work on pocket presence, but there was growth throughout season

I haven't seen anyone here mention Blaise Andries along with Dunlap (who I think is a better comp than Faalele). Do you think he will get drafted?

I want to see Morgan drafted that high (after his senior season) but doubt he will be. He's got that accuracy thing that seems to be important for good QBs

I haven't seen anyone here mention Blaise Andries along with Dunlap (who I think is a better comp than Faalele). Do you think he will get drafted?

Lineman are always tough to project but I would say he has a decent shot of getting drafted in a couple of years. Way too early to know for sure at this point though.

We should probably let Morgan’s last year or two play out before deciding whether he’ll be drafted or whether he’s capable of playing in the NFL. As we all know, there are a lot of bad QBs on NFL rosters. A lot of them were mediocre to bad in college too.

Top Bottom