2020 Season ticket renewals?

I'll be renewing my Section 117, Row 19 seats for next year

We’re renewing again. 10th year.

Had tickets for 14 years. Dropped after 1st year in new stadium. Now back in for 2020.

Back in for 2020. Had season tix from 1995-2013, dropped when we moved out of state, and will now start back up. A shame to lose that season ticket credit in the Gopher Score program.

Renewing for sure! With a year like this, how could anyone NOT renew. (Definitely understand retirement/moving away)

Who is back for next year or new season ticket holder for 2020?

Im out. Talked it through with my wife and just to many cheaper options to get tickets to games. Plus I only made it to three games this year.

I had season tickets for five years and it was a blast but 2019 was the last year for me. Ill still see you at tcf next year
I am renewing my 2. We've had season tickets since 1972, minus the 4 years (1980 to 1984) that we lived in Chicago. We love tailgating in the Ski U Mah Lot and Fall Saturday's just wouldn't be the same without actually going to the games. Wouldn't miss it.

Seriously? 70 years of attending gopher football? BTW: you are one of my favorite posters.
uFF7zAK.jpg

Correct me if Im wrong Slab but I think his tickets have been passed down at least one or two generations.

Correct. I am in fact not 150 years old (not attended all 70+ years of games). Nor am I a vampire.

I'm still holding out some hope that I'm the Highlander and just don't know it.

We'll be renewing but moving sections. Can't take another season of people standing in front of us in the aisles looking down at their cheese curds every other play.

We'll be renewing but moving sections. Can't take another season of people standing in front of us in the aisles looking down at their cheese curds every other play.

That's the worst.

I always have a discussion with my kids about when to be in the isle and when not.

I'm on an end and fortunately folks around me are really good about that, generally.

I am renewing mine. Already the 14th year of having season tickets?!?!!?

Renewing our 2 in 152. Would like 2 more in the same area.

Who is back for next year or new season ticket holder for 2020?

Im out. Talked it through with my wife and just to many cheaper options to get tickets to games. Plus I only made it to three games this year.

I had season tickets for five years and it was a blast but 2019 was the last year for me. Ill still see you at tcf next year
Nooooo!

We went from 3 to 7. I talked to the ticket office today and they have already sold 1,800 new season tickets. Projecting 4,500 which would be the largest increase since TCF bank stadium opened according to them!

Top Bottom