2020 Season ticket renewals?

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
Who is back for next year or new season ticket holder for 2020?

Im out. Talked it through with my wife and just to many cheaper options to get tickets to games. Plus I only made it to three games this year.

I had season tickets for five years and it was a blast but 2019 was the last year for me. Ill still see you at tcf next year

Renewing my 4.

I have tried and tried to get friends to add on to mine or split tickets between a few. No luck. So likely just renew our 2 and hope the seat next to us will be available as our baby gets old enough

Im out. Talked it through with my wife and just to many cheaper options to get tickets to games. Plus I only made it to three games this year.

I had season tickets for five years and it was a blast but 2019 was the last year for me. Ill still see you at tcf next year
Maybe someone will split ST with you...

You should buy at least one cheap App ticket for $200 to continue to support the program.

I’m planning on renewing my two season tickets. I’ve had ‘em since my undergrad days at the U (early ‘80s). The last time the Gophers were in the Rose Bowl, I was three months old. I’m hopeful that streak will stop soon.

Will renew my two. Will think about going back to four in a couple years if Gophs continue at this level.

I'll try to improve my three by getting lower with fewer standing dimwits between my wife and sister in law and the game. If I can't?? I'm not buying tickets where the ladies need to stand for the whole game.

Last edited:

Renewing four, zone three. I will be selling two for a few games, but I want to keep all four with the hopes my daughter is able to move back to Minnesota soon. We have had them for 34 years.

Looked into buying a couple but have decided against it. Baby on the way and Saturday's at home may be necessary for the season.

I'll try to improve my three by getting lower with fewer standing dimwits between my wife and sister in law and the game. If I can't?? I'm not buying tickets where the ladies need to stand for the whole game.

Your wife is your sister in law? How does that work?

Dad and I will be renewing our two.

While not a 'renewal' I dropped my 6 tickets at the end of the 2017 (after having season tickets since being a student in 2003) season as having a little boy, in 2016, made it hard at the time to get to all the games and that was less time spent with him (3 hour commute to game days, 1 way). He'll turn 4 next summer so planning to pick up at least two season tickets again as he'll be a bit older and ablate enjoy it more.

Renewing my 2, even though I only make it a few games a year. Selling the ones I didn't go to was easy this year. Maybe considering getting 4 in the future if the boat keeps rowing in the right direction.

Renewing all four of mine for the 14th consecutive season. 16th season overall.

We tailgate, and we wouldn’t think of moving seats even though I’d like to be closer to the center of the field. We have made great friends with the groups that sit both in front of us and behind us. We tailgate now with some of them every game and I feel like our experience has become exactly what people dream of as season ticket holders. Can’t wait for next season.

Already renewed again, me and my wife will be there again. Never giving up our seats

Yep for the 30 or something umpteenth year. Been sharing our ST's with friend to accommodate our Fall travels.

Top Bottom