Reaction score
Eastern KY at Marshall
Middle TN State at Army
SMU at Texas State
Houston Baptist at North Texas
Arkansas State at Memphis
Stephen F Austin at UTEP
BYU at Navy

You have to admit, there’s something wrong when we can have Army vs. Middle TN State, and the other games listed above, but the Big Ten can’t figure out a way to get it done. It’s embarrassing. I don’t want to hear any more excuses.

What's embarrassing is that someone (you) thinks that the reason for postponing has anything to do with conference prestige. You have to admit....that was a very stupid take by you.

And if anyone was watching the MTSU/Army game....what in the hell happened before half? I've seen bad clock management....but there was absolutely no clock awareness here. The announcers didn't even acknowledge it until the start of the second half. The halftime commentators didn't bring it up either.

How does the MTSU coach have a job going into the second half?

What's embarrassing is that someone (you) thinks that the reason for postponing has anything to do with conference prestige. You have to admit....that was a very stupid take by you.

Nope, it’s about politics and piss poor management. The Big Ten is a fucking laughing stock, and you’re either too blind or too stupid to see it.

Nope, it’s about politics and piss poor management. The Big Ten is a fucking laughing stock, and you’re either too blind or too stupid to see it.

No, it's not. It's about risk assessment. I wouldn't expect you to know what that means....so please continue eating crayons.

Has nothing to do with politics. Gross conspiracy theorists get shot down, again.

s
No, it's not. It's about risk assessment. I wouldn't expect you to know what that means....so please continue eating crayons.

Why is there such a partisan divide over whether to have a season? If you don’t see that, there isn’t much else I can say to convince you, which is fine. The Big Ten, other than OSU just isn’t that serious about football, and those in charge are caving to political pressure.

If I’m PJ, Harbaugh, or a handful of other high profile coaches, I GTFO as soon as a better opportunity presents itself.

Why is there such a partisan divide over whether to have a season? If you don’t see that, there isn’t much else I can say to convince you, which is fine. The Big Ten, other than OSU just isn’t that serious about football, and those in charge are caving to political pressure.

If I’m PJ, Harbaugh, or a handful of other high profile coaches, I GTFO as soon as a better opportunity presents itself.

The partisan divide is because of morons like you....completely ignoring the risks of covid. A cautious return is better than a blind return with no contingency plan.

A rare heart condition that could be linked with the coronavirus is fueling concern among Power 5 conference administrators about the viability of college sports this fall.

Myocarditis, inflammation of the heart muscle, has been found in at least five Big Ten Conference athletes and among several other athletes in other conferences, according to two sources with knowledge of athletes' medical care.

The partisan divide is because of morons like you....completely ignoring the risks of covid. A cautious return is better than a blind return with no contingency plan.

Nah, it’s because of pussy libs like you, in addition to the election. Yep! Go fuck yourself. Are all liberals scared of their own shadow?

Bingo.

In the state of Pennsylvania;
- HS football being played all across the state
- Temple Univ and Pitt are playing college football
- Pittsburgh Steelers and Phil Eagles are playing football
- No football for Penn State

In the state of Ohio:
- Cincinnati Bearcats playing college football (among others)
- Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals are playing football
- No football for Ohio State

Anyone that thinks this is anything other than one big political football is either dishonest or just plain incredibly f'ng stupid

That’s hilarious, but I’m a hell of a lot more cautious than BLM, Antifa and the rest of your buddies.

Don't know any BLM or Antifa folks....but I bet they'd all beat you in a battle of wits.

Bingo.

In the state of Pennsylvania;
- Temple Univ and Pitt are playing college football
- Pittsburgh Steelers and Phil Eagles are playing football
- No football for Penn State

In the state of Ohio:
- Cincinnati Bearcats playing college football (among others)
- Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals are playing football
- No football for Ohio State

Anyone that thinks this is anything other than one big political football is either dishonest or just plain incredibly f'ng stupid

Yeah...there's a lot of stupid....but it's all coming from you.

A rare heart condition that could be linked with the coronavirus is fueling concern among Power 5 conference administrators about the viability of college sports this fall.

Myocarditis, inflammation of the heart muscle, has been found in at least five Big Ten Conference athletes and among several other athletes in other conferences, according to two sources with knowledge of athletes' medical care.

I might as well say my goodbyes right now, because I’m fully expecting to get banned in the near future. Take care, everyone!

Maybe I’ll find an SEC team to follow in the meantime....

And if anyone was watching the MTSU/Army game....what in the hell happened before half? I've seen bad clock management....but there was absolutely no clock awareness here. The announcers didn't even acknowledge it until the start of the second half. The halftime commentators didn't bring it up either.

How does the MTSU coach have a job going into the second half?

Honestly I thought perhaps you were making something up. This clearly is absolutely the worst clock management I've ever seen. Sorry for 2nd guessing you before I saw the twitter!!

Honestly I thought perhaps you were making something up. This clearly is absolutely the worst clock management I've ever seen. Sorry for 2nd guessing you before I saw the twitter!!

Ah good. Back to the actual topic. Yeah....it doesn't make any sense. No urgency....no awareness. The commentators (when they actually acknowledged it coming back to the 2nd half) speculated that it may be because of some rust....but even that doesn't make sense. There's no way that there wasn't a player or coach around, who didn't notice the clock.

Looked like they were intentionally running the clock out.

Watching the SMU at Texas State game. Was aware that Jim Wacker had a great record down there. Won two D2 Championships. Looked and he went 42-8 in his years there. Also aware that he was an A.D. for them when he contacted cancer and then died. Was not aware that they named their football field Jim Wacker Field in his honor. Good for them.

Last edited:

I've watched almost every college game so far and watching these games, seeing fans in the stands (with a lot of maskless fans).... this whole thing seems like a parallel universe. I thought I'd be happy, but it makes me feel even more empty.

I don't plan on watching any games while we are not a part of it. I might get weak at some point and find myself watching anyway, but for now I have no interest.

I'm actually disappointed that PitinoFan is banned. He was mostly pretty reasonable and fair, lately.

Clearly had a couple last night, and was very emotional that there was no Big Ten football for what was supposed to be opening weekend .... and he got on one.

Granted, there was no other P5 games, either.

Hope it is only a week-long ban, and hope he takes a minute, and decides to come back.

There will be Gopher football, this calendar year. That is my guess. Let's have some patience, and go for it.

Army beats MTSU ....... 42-0.

Lol wut???

I'm actually disappointed that PitinoFan is banned. He was mostly pretty reasonable and fair, lately.

Clearly had a couple last night, and was very emotional that there was no Big Ten football for what was supposed to be opening weekend .... and he got on one.

Granted, there was no other P5 games, either.

Hope it is only a week-long ban, and hope he takes a minute, and decides to come back.

There will be Gopher football, this calendar year. That is my guess. Let's have some patience, and go for it.
There's a few others who are probably are close behind him.

Watching the SMU at Texas State game. Was aware that Jim Wacker had a great record down there. Won two D3 Championships. Looked and he went 42-8 in his years there. Also aware that he was an A.D. for them when he contacted cancer and then died. Was not aware that they named their football field Jim Wacker Field in his honor. Good for them.

Division II National Champions

BYU up 31-0 at Navy, halftime.

Would’ve been interesting to see how the Gophs would’ve played them. Might’ve been a handful.

You have to admit, there’s something wrong when we can have Army vs. Middle TN State, and the other games listed above, but the Big Ten can’t figure out a way to get it done. It’s embarrassing. I don’t want to hear any more excuses.

To be fair, Army and Navy already have practice using young men as cannon fodder

Top Bottom