2020 College Football Other Games Thread: Week 1

You have to admit, there’s something wrong when we can have Army vs. Middle TN State, and the other games listed above, but the Big Ten can’t figure out a way to get it done. It’s embarrassing. I don’t want to hear any more excuses.
At least since the big ten didn’t play no one at big ten universities will get Covid

Would be an interesting study. How many players who play games get Covid vs. Those who don't have games? If you have games I am guessing you are less inclined to gather in groups. Challenges the argument that we did this for player safety vs. we did this to prevent lawsuits in the future.

Would be an interesting study. How many players who play games get Covid vs. Those who don't have games? If you have games I am guessing you are less inclined to gather in groups. Challenges the argument that we did this for player safety vs. we did this to prevent lawsuits in the future.
Such a study can't prove that if there wouldn't have been increased cross-contamination from the increased games.

Wouldn’t have a control group Since it varies so much by region.

here is my deal.
It is pretty stupid to say we are going to close now but maybe play in December or January since nothing substantial will change before then

really? we’re gonna ban a dude for calling another dude a pussy, but we’re just gonna let this slide?

pathetic.
Bans are usually due a string of events or posts that together are ban worthy l, rather than just one post, FYI.

Bans are usually due a string of events or posts that together are ban worthy l, rather than just one post, FYI.
just fyi, i don’t think anyone should get banned. there is no one annoying enough on this board that i would try to get them banned. that’s stupid.

i did think that the current narrative was that badmouthing soldiers was ... wrong?

just fyi, i don’t think anyone should get banned. there is no one annoying enough on this board that i would try to get them banned. that’s stupid.

i did think that the current narrative was that badmouthing soldiers was ... wrong?

Clearly you didn't get the point. Who ever said calling out our government's history of callously treating young men's lives as disposable is badmouthing soldiers? It's the opposite.

Clearly you didn't get the point. Who ever said calling out our government's history of callously treating young men's lives as disposable is badmouthing soldiers? It's the opposite.

lol, no. i got the joke. you were not making a point.

allowing young men the choice to play a game is not the same as treating them as cannon fodder.

some men are prince hal and some are falstaff.

Top Bottom