2012 Season

less concerned about last years stats. don't think they apply

last year looked like a whole football team going through a j learning curve. I'd never seen that before

I'm thinking we'll start out at a much higher level than last year, dip a bit for some new players learning, then finish at a top 25 competitive level...barring injuries

we may have some close wins in the NC games as the team dips (games some people think we should dominate), close games against IA and NW could go either way, then towards the end of the year i think we'll beat the MI teams and a close loss on the road at NE

we will have a wonderful football season

I am not concerned at all. Too early to be concerned about any of the crap 33 spewed.

Personally, I think the OL will be much improved from last year, and there is no question Gray will be improved.

I think the passing game will also be improved. Last year Gray was too focused on getting the ball to one player. This year he has multiple weapons.

The D will also be much improved. Hageman will be a beast and I think the DEs will be a definite upgrade with a year under their belt. The LBs are also much improved and I am excited to see Beal play. Having Stoudermire back has solidified the defensive backfield.

The major plus is the staff has had an entire year with the players, everyone is on the same page, and after a full year of strength and conditioning this team is ready to roll.

So, I really have no idea what the hell you are so concerned about 33. I am pumped for this year!!

I make a motion that any new threads opened up by 3399, spewing pessimism and negativism to raise everyones' danders, and then he/she makes no further comments on that thread, be totally ignored with zero replies. I don't know if it is a BADger ass troll, or pantherhawk, but 3399 is of the same mother.

Top Bottom