2 Commits?

Sotakid

Reaction score
according to rivals it looks like we got 2 verbals today. wright is one but who is the other?

according to rivals it looks like we got 2 verbals today. wright is one but who is the other?

I went to GI and didn't see anything that made it seem like we got two? Wasn't it just 2 seperate articles of the same guy?

EDIT: nevermind, I see there is a thread with that title

I went to GI and didn't see anything that made it seem like we got two? Wasn't it just 2 seperate articles of the same guy?

EDIT: nevermind, I see there is a thread with that title

That's what I thought too but then I checked the premium board. If you're not a paying stiff you can only see the thread titles. 'Commitment #2 for the day' has 34 replies so far. And that's all I know about that.

Edit, I didn't see your edit sonny.

I'm intrigued!

On a side note, I just saw on ESPN's recruiting site (the same page that says Corey Nelson will be visiting) that Taikwon Paige (anybody remember? former commit (two years ago) who didn't qualify) just signed with Toledo.

Nothing in on the 2nd commit

Nothing has been confirmed on the second commit. Thread is still going. I pay over there but do not really write or comment over there. Try not to give away to much, the speculation is Bell or Vereen but no confirmation from anyone.

Nothing has been confirmed on the second commit. Thread is still going. I pay over there but do not really write or comment over there. Try not to give away to much, the speculation is Bell or Vereen but no confirmation from anyone.

Thanks gopherdudepart2 - that's fair, and we appreciate the insight.

I thought it might be news about Bell. He visited Nebraska last weekend and was Rivals had quoted him as possibly deciding this week.

he pays good money to know that information 2 hours before the rest of us. let him have his little power trip.:rolleyes:

No power trip here...If you look back at some of my posts I share a lot of info that would upset some of my GI friends. I try not to say too much until it has been leaked. Yes there is a 2nd player to possibly commit. The mods are waiting on a return call to confirm. For what its worth I'm guessing Bell as well. I would be surprised if it was Vareen but I could be surprised...

What about Onyeali, he stated a while ago that he was going to decide after his last game, which should have been not too long ago.

I'd be surprised if it were Bell. Not that I wouldn't like him, but that would put 4 RBs in this year's class (if one counts Edwards there). The thing I liked watching Bell's video is that he looks like a kid who could play all over the field on offense. Beautiful long stride.

What about Onyeali, he stated a while ago that he was going to decide after his last game, which should have been not too long ago.

I must have missed that but I'd be pretty excited to have Onyeali too. Either/or would make for a good Friday!

I'd be surprised if it were Bell. Not that I wouldn't like him, but that would put 4 RBs in this year's class (if one counts Edwards there). The thing I liked watching Bell's video is that he looks like a kid who could play all over the field on offense. Beautiful long stride.

Bell would be recruited as either a WR or DB

Yes, over at www.gopherillustrated.com (Makes a great Christmas gift!!) the moderator (Who usually handles defensive players) said he was waiting for a call back from another commitment but that it was still early where the player is from so it might be a while. That's lead to speculation it's either CB Brock Vereen out in California, the DE/LB Onyeali from Colorado, or Kenny Bell from Colorado. Malcolm Murray the S from Cali is also a possibility I suppose? We should find out today.

Any news this morning? I am keeping my fingers crossed for Bell or the DE from Colorado!

I don't know but if you can make something of these things?

People are dropping some strange hint's but I guess if you know the code you can make sense of it.
Something about not rockin rolling, Afros, rainbows, the "cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in the moon lyrics" from Chapin, recruit not returning text or messages yet, pizza ordering for MOC, and the real scratcher MOC likes Illeagal parking. If you can make some sense from all of it, then you are the sleuth or doing well.

People are dropping some strange hint's but I guess if you know the code you can make sense of it.
Something about not rockin rolling, Afros, rainbows, the "cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in the moon lyrics" from Chapin, recruit not returning text or messages yet, pizza ordering for MOC, and the real scratcher MOC likes Illeagal parking. If you can make some sense from all of it, then you are the sleuth or doing well.

KENNYBELL9_17150.JPG

???
Bell does have an afro in some pictures I've seen. I have no idea otherwise.

Scout is showing that Onyeali has high interest in ASU and Syr with medium interest in MN and KS. So, maybe the other "verbal" isn't Onyeali but Bell (however, it did seem that NB was almost a given based on what I read briefly). So, to summarize who knows.

I've heard that vixen is mad at blitzen and comet can out fly cupid. However when prancer went over to dancer's house he saw a plane ticket from dasher with multiple lay overs. They texted donner and got no reply, since he has an iphone so his 3g coverage isn't that good even though he can download reindeer pics faster then santa. We just know that things are starting to glow red.

My money is on Vereen simply because he does not have much to choose from if you look at it from an offers standpoint, and Onyeali and Bell simply seem to have much more interest in other programs at this juncture in the recruiting process. I was really hoping we could land Onyeali because he will be a beast and Bell has some wicked skills.

I'm was wondering the samething. I haven't heard anything and I'm sure if there was another verbal out there something would have leaked out by now

Top Bottom