10 Gophers participating in Pro Day

5EE4BD93-4B09-4F59-810E-3DB027DC4C5C.jpegOkay, so I just grabbed 5 pics on Google I’d give a thumbs up to. And you guys think PJ looks good in comparison? Excuse me: “Elite”
96D19554-12E2-4626-B2BD-D08B4008470F.jpegA750EB81-8ED8-44FC-933E-7B354456840E.jpeg5D9B794A-09EF-427F-834A-4B5E11161DB8.png886B8F04-EEA2-410E-96DB-A92492E3F018.jpeg65E39FF8-1EF3-4D02-9A3C-8F4EA1236851.jpeg

Last edited:

Looks like he didn't participate in any drills.
Not doubting you, but I just searched Thomas Rush's name on that website and they didn't have any info on his pro-day testing and we know he did them.

I just can't believe Mo wouldn't run (unless he's injured) but we know he did drills full speed so that doesn't make sense. It would be a huge red flag for me as a scout if he never ran a 40.

Not doubting you, but I just searched Thomas Rush's name on that website and they didn't have any info on his pro-day testing and we know he did them.

I just can't believe Mo wouldn't run (unless he's injured) but we know he did drills full speed so that doesn't make sense. It would be a huge red flag for me as a scout if he never ran a 40.
Because everyone knows what it is. He's not a burner.

If I'm a scout, I'm going to heavily weigh game film against top competition.

At a minimum, he'll get a spring invite. Lots of college players all over, every division, many you've never heard of, get such invites. They get to actually see them in person, helmets and pads on, do real football stuff, and see who they want to invite back for fall.

Everyone knows Mo isn't a burner. Running the 40 would only hurt him. He focused on the drills that would help him at the combine, and received a lot of positive feedback.

Heck, with a new regime and Dalvin Cook likely released the Vikes may take him. Probably a low round pick though.

Just checked his combine results and Howden's vertical at the Pro Day was half a foot better. Don't know how much that helps, but it can't hurt.

Can't see the Packers drafting Schmitz seeing they drafted Josh Myers out of tOSU in the 2nd round in 2021. Myers hasn't been very good, but drafting Schmitz would mean two high-round picks in three drafts for one position.

Isn't it strange that there is so little information on the results from pro day? We had 10 guys participate and the only results I've seen are from Rush, Howden's vertical and Chuck's bench press. Where is Liebert when you need him?

Each team's scout takes their own numbers and data. Generally not gonna publicize that info. It's not the combine where it's all universally tracked.

Top Bottom