10:55 - noon today Kfan

Coolew01

Reaction score
They are doing a hour of gopher coverage/interviews.

Thanks for the heads up! Not a big fan of PA's radio show but I'll take any Gopher coverage I can get.

I saw on Facebook that Ron Johnson is going to be a weekly guest on KFAN through the football season.

Crap...I'm so desperate for something different, I might even tune in.

Where are they on the dial?

Or Kfan.com and click "Listen Live"

Great job PA. Talking about this year's secondary, this is the third time he's mentioned "Thompson". Jackass.

It's gotta be better than the Power Trip's predictions for the Gophers this morning.

TCU - L
@CSU - L
Kent St - L
Ohio - W
@NW - W
@Purdue - L
Nebraska - W
Michigan - L
@OSU - L
@Iowa - L
Illinois - W
Wisconsin - L

4-8, 3-5
There were some disagreements on a few of the games but that was the overarching conclusion by Cove/Lambert.

Other than some name butchering (someone needs to tell him Cedric Thompson graduated) I think PA has done a good job for not really paying much attention to college football. He asked Claeys some good questions.

I love how he is hyping the importance of the fans. When on D the crowd has to be loud!! When on O, shhhhh. I plan on losing my voice.

Been listening, and although there is not much (if any) new info for the fans who frequent this board, this is really good for the casual fan who rarely thinks about the Gophers.

With lack of information and the way the "Flagship" station of the Gophers continually ****s all over the program, I hope this is a step in the right direction.

The way the fawn all over the Vikings, even when they have a ****ty season is equally appalling.

It's gotta be better than the Power Trip's predictions for the Gophers this morning.

TCU - L
@CSU - L
Kent St - L
Ohio - W
@NW - W
@Purdue - L
Nebraska - W
Michigan - L
@OSU - L
@Iowa - L
Illinois - W
Wisconsin - L

4-8, 3-5
There were some disagreements on a few of the games but that was the overarching conclusion by Cove/Lambert.

Lol was it supposed to be a joke? Losing to Kent State, a team coming off a dismal 2-10 record?

TCU - L
@CSU - L
Kent St - L
Ohio - W
@NW - W
@Purdue - L
Nebraska - W
Michigan - L
@OSU - L
@Iowa - L
Illinois - W
Wisconsin - L

4-8, 3-5

There are 702 people viewing this board. By posting it you've doubled the number of people who heard it..:D

There are 702 people viewing this board. By posting it you've doubled the number of people who heard it..:D

W7Tcv.gif

I think Green arrow is the Dynamic Duo's fall guy in the posse.

Top Bottom