’22 Woodbury (MN) LB Joey Gerlach commits to Minnesota | Gopherhole

What other P5 schools did we beat out for him?

TIA
Back to obsessing over PJ huh? I forgot, were you the same person who said they didn't like the "we hate Iowa" cheer on games that have nothing to do with Iowa? If so, I get it now. You're not a Gopher fan (which makes me think you might just be Pantherhawk).

To answer your question, the same number as Connor Olson, John Michael Schmitz, Ko Kieft, Mariano Sori-Marin, Nathan Boe, Axel Ruschmeyer, Jordan Howden, Jack Gibbens, and Cody Lindenberg combined.

Back to obsessing over PJ huh? I forgot, were you the same person who said they didn't like the "we hate Iowa" cheer on games that have nothing to do with Iowa? If so, I get it now. You're not a Gopher fan (which makes me think you might just be Pantherhawk).

To answer your question, the same number as Connor Olson, John Michael Schmitz, Ko Kieft, Mariano Sori-Marin, Nathan Boe, Axel Ruschmeyer, Jordan Howden, Jack Gibbens, and Cody Lindenberg combined.
Sorry you're triggered.

It was a serious question that, apparently, could have been answered with "none".

And no, I'm not pantherhawk, who must have been a poster from days gone by?

Probably has more to do with him expressing interest in the U while being committed to SDSU and keeping that local contact. He committed to SDSU in July, so I don't think many P5 programs are going to keep pushing after a kid that commits FCS. Some will, but most won't until they need to in December leading up to signing. He's a kid in our backyard that MN likely knew they could get and why show other schools that you're interested?

Sorry you're triggered.

It was a serious question that, apparently, could have been answered with "none".

Someone who obsessively posts about another man should never use the word "triggered". You're a delusional ex gf with PJ.

It was a serious question? C'mon, you coward. I'm shocked that you refuse to actually stand by your nonsense take. It's one thing to be annoying and obsessive, it's another thing to not even have the courage to stand by your take. I get why you'd be embarrassed by your takes, you're a grown man who is obsessed with another man, i'm embarrassed for you.

Yeah, Pantherhawk was this Iowa fan who was obsessed with the Gophers and Brewster. Everything he posted was this strange obsessive stuff. He also used to make fake profiles of Gopher fans but they were transparent because he was so obsessive and odd. Sounds like a pathetic loser, huh?

Probably has more to do with him expressing interest in the U while being committed to SDSU and keeping that local contact. He committed to SDSU in July, so I don't think many P5 programs are going to keep pushing after a kid that commits FCS. Some will, but most won't until they need to in December leading up to signing. He's a kid in our backyard that MN likely knew they could get and why show other schools that you're interested?
Minor but it was USD, not SDSU

I'm kind of surprised that he didn't have more P5 interest. Seems to have prototypical size, speed and athleticism. Maybe a little thin, but seems like he has a frame that can take on weight.

Sorry you're triggered.

Yes, the high and mighty B_L gets triggered easily. Probably compensating for low self-esteem.

Was a little surprised about this at first. We played him this year and I thought there were multiple guys who were better than him on that Woodbury defense. But if he is the 9th best player in the state then he’ll yeah. Highlights look pretty good which is definitely a plus. Hoping for a nice career out of him.

Someone who obsessively posts about another man should never use the word "triggered". You're a delusional ex gf with PJ.

It was a serious question? C'mon, you coward. I'm shocked that you refuse to actually stand by your nonsense take. It's one thing to be annoying and obsessive, it's another thing to not even have the courage to stand by your take. I get why you'd be embarrassed by your takes, you're a grown man who is obsessed with another man, i'm embarrassed for you.

Yeah, Pantherhawk was this Iowa fan who was obsessed with the Gophers and Brewster. Everything he posted was this strange obsessive stuff. He also used to make fake profiles of Gopher fans but they were transparent because he was so obsessive and odd. Sounds like a pathetic loser, huh?
This forum sure gets riled if anyone refuses to fall in line with the jock sniffers.

Why is that?

This forum sure gets riled if anyone refuses to fall in line with the jock sniffers.

Why is that?
A grown man catfishing in order to find their unhealthy obsession with another grown man is pathetic.

It doesn't take anyone being riled up to point that out. You're confusing pity with anger.

Unfortunately, to date, the 2022 class doesn't exactly exude the WOW factor.
How would you know? An hour ago you were pretending to not know how to find 247? You were just asking a genuine question about a MN recruit, remember? Now you know enough to evaluate the class? Strange.

We're obviously more concerned about the HOW factor.
Oh goody....boomy has a buddy.....there has to be something better to do with your time than trolling other teams message boards.....or maybe there isn't.....and this is as good as it gets for you.....

Unfortunately, to date, the 2022 class doesn't exactly exude the WOW factor.
You are correct, we are not winning the recruiting beauty pagent. But the lack of flashy players at the top doesn't mean we aren't bringing in quality players that will help the program.

Can we not have folks (who are presumably adults) on this form who show up to talk shit about high school football players in their commitment thread?

Last edited:

Do you wanna bring in 4 and 5* recruits across the board? Well, yeah...duh. But if you're gonna bring in high ceiling 3* players with raw athletic ability, you may as well pluck them out of your own backyard. I have every confidence PJ will continue using the portal to plug immediate needs while recruiting high upside HS kids to develop -- with the exception of the occasional star they can plug in right away (Brown-Stephens bro may fit the bill in '23 if he sticks).

How would you know? An hour ago you were pretending to not know how to find 247? You were just asking a genuine question about a MN recruit, remember? Now you know enough to evaluate the class? Strange.
I went and looked at the site and was hoping the offer list was incomplete.

Maybe he's got a younger brother and PJF wants to get in good with the family.

Good for this young man to have college paid for.

Oh goody....boomy has a buddy.....there has to be something better to do with your time than trolling other teams message boards.....or maybe there isn't.....and this is as good as it gets for you.....
Dude, I'm not a troll, I was joking. Lighten up.

Top Bottom