Zagzebski or whatever his name is

Mr. Samsonite

Reaction score
I dont know about everyone else, but I think its great this kid is not coming here, I've torn an acl, no matter what everyone says, you arent the same after. I also have seen film on this kid, and he wasnt very impressive even before he tore his knee. The competition Wisconsin high school football has doesnt look to be that impreesive, unless the film I saw and the HS hes from is the equivalent of our A or AA class. Lets go get a stud who can actually play LB now. KZ was a D end in the making.

Exactly. He sucks. Punky can replace him with his pick of 4 and 5 star kids from Texas or Florida.

I dont know about everyone else, but I think its great this kid is not coming here, I've torn an acl, no matter what everyone says, you arent the same after. I also have seen film on this kid, and he wasnt very impressive even before he tore his knee. The competition Wisconsin high school football has doesnt look to be that impreesive, unless the film I saw and the HS hes from is the equivalent of our A or AA class. Lets go get a stud who can actually play LB now. KZ was a D end in the making.

How many years of eligibility do you have left? You know we got this new stadium...

Top Bottom