Zags and Vols tied up 68-68

GopherLady

Reaction score
with 2:19 left on ESPN2, if you're looking for a good game.

Game goes into OT, Zags up 77-73...it's been an entertaining game so far...TN has so many athletes it's crazy, if they could only put in 1 bunny out of the 37 they've missed they would be winning right now...

Game goes into OT, Zags up 77-73...it's been an entertaining game so far...TN has so many athletes it's crazy, if they could only put in 1 bunny out of the 37 they've missed they would be winning right now...

I know, and it's at TN! I always call more than a 5 pt difference the kiss of death in OT, and it's 84-77 now.

I was really glad to see the Vols lose. I think their lack of discipline is shocking.

Agreed on the Vols......

they showed a complete lack of poise down the stretch. Tyler Smith threw up a bad shot that went in or we wouldn't have even had the OT.

Gonzaga is better than you think. This is not a huge upset.

Gonzaga and Tennessee

If I were a betting man I'd predict Gonzaga and Tennessee will have similar NCAA fates. Both are fun to watch and play an exciting brand of basketball, will get good seeds (6 or higher) but won't go very far because they don't crack the whip on the defensive end. Once you get past the first round of the NCAA, ya' gotta' be able to guard a little bit because good teams will take the opponent out of what they like to do. For Gonzaga, it's the same old story. ... can they make a significant NCAA run (Elite 8) simply by outscoring their opponents? I don't think so.

Top Bottom