yuck...

What an awful picture and the jersey has nothing to do with it. He couldn't shave before the picture?

Man do they not have any barber shops in Ames?? Have they decided on his eligibility yet?

I'm cheering for royce and the cyclones this year (after the gophers of course). He is a 5 star Minneapolis kid who wanted to play for the gophers. He messed up and was punished 10 times more then the football players but dumbass maturi. What is worse, driving drunk or being accused of stealing a laptop that was returned?

I was pulling for Royce to until I saw the haircut or lack there of. If I were coaching he would've never taken that picture.

I also can't believe someone is still blaming Maturi or anyone for Royce. Laying blame on other people is exactly why Royce has a sense of entiltlement. When you see him cheating on test, stealing, beating up security guards, making youtube videos, not having a proper haircut for a major D1 college media guide, etc, etc, etc, it's because someone always makes an excuse for him because he's a talented basketball player. Please stop.

Is he cleared by the NCAA to play this season? Has there been a NCAA ruling yet?

I most enjoy this part of his bio-

Experience: Transfer

Is it just me or my computer, that photo looks like its taken from a 1.3 megapixel camera phone.

He also didn't leave the team in December. He left much later than that.

My guess is that Iowa State is saying he left in December with hopes that RW will be able to play second semester there, claiming he had been out of action for a year.

That, however, is fiction.

Im assuming the board is pretty split on this and I don't care to debate about it, but despite everything I look forward to seeing Royce play in college and hope he does well.

Kind of got the Amish thing going on...

I can't imagine what Royce would use as an unusual circumstance to justify a waiver of the transfer rule to the NCAA. "I was arrested, I wask kicked out of the dorms and I quit the U of MN team so I should be able to play this coming year at ISU". I hope Royce gets his act together because he has a lot of talent, but any bets on whether he has another run in with the law or college rules at Ames before he does become eligible to play? Trouble seems to follow Royce everywhere.

Isn't That Joe Barely Cares Carroll from Purdue Days?

:clap:

That's one helluva major he's "working" on. Wondering if course work includes practicing the tricky phrase of; "Welcome to Burger King, may I take your order"?

I really don't like White anymore and I don't even know the guy. I use to defend him because he was young and foolish. Now he's no longer young, he's just Foolish. He will probably be a millionaire in a year or two but he will still be a selfish little a__ho_e.

It was always all about Royce and it will always be all about Royce.

He also didn't leave the team in December. He left much later than that.

My guess is that Iowa State is saying he left in December with hopes that RW will be able to play second semester there, claiming he had been out of action for a year.

That, however, is fiction.

He quit the team in February, I think.

Did we ever hear why Tubby didn't want him back (from Tubby's mouth), even after Royce said he wanted to return?

Is he cleared by the NCAA to play this season? Has there been a NCAA ruling yet?

I most enjoy this part of his bio-

Experience: Transfer

Is it just me or my computer, that photo looks like its taken from a 1.3 megapixel camera phone.

Anyone know the answer to this?

Top Bottom