YouTubeTV drops Fox Sports North

It all comes down to price. How much will they try to charge, and how much are people willing to pay?

If the only way to get Fox Sports North was a streaming deal, for me at least, it all depends on the price point. And - will there be an alternate channel like FSN Plus available as part of the deal, or would that be an extra fee?

I had Netflix and dropped it in favor of the Disney+ bundle because I could get 3 channels in the bundle (Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu) for less than I was playing for Netflix.
Gonna take $30/mo or more to make up the revenue they'll be losing from channel packages (streaming and/or traditional (cable & sat)).

Don't think people will pay that much to have access to the mid-week games of the non-football professional teams. Maybe they will though. Cheaper than season tickets, obviously.

The teams could probably do better just going direct to customers and bypassing FSN's altogether.

Is anyone using AT&T TV? I'm considering dropping DirecTV, but I need all of the sports channels, including FSN.

Is anyone using AT&T TV? I'm considering dropping DirecTV, but I need all of the sports channels, including FSN.
Can't say anything for sure about AT&T TV but I finally dropped DirecTV a year or so ago. And NOBODY had had DirecTV longer than I had, going back to the first years in the mid-late 90's. It had just become a grease fire since AT&T took over. Handling my account online became the biggest frustration I ever had to deal with.

That experience was so bad that I've considered dumping AT&T for my cell provider and I've had THEM for over 10-12 years, although part of that is Verizon is supposed to be a little bit better for Nevada for coverage.

Dump those DirecTV chumps. It's a shit show over there with AT&T

This isn’t worth much because it was a couple years ago, but:

We tried DirecTV Now (that was the old streaming service name), and it was not good. Low quality streams. Maybe they fixed it.

Top Bottom