1. Gophers
2. Sombody else

Actually
1. Shit assed michican't
2. OSU
3. MSU
4. The original U
5. Dinksconsin
6. Whyowa. I know they won the west but they suck so bad in this bowl.
7. Purdon't
8. State Penn
9. Illannoys
10. Mary
11. Runts
12. 1 score loss experts
13. NW
14. Indy

Can maybe swap 6 and 7.

Last edited:

I'm a homer

1. Meatchicken
2. OSU
3. Mn
4. Sconnie
5. MSU
6. Purdue
7. Iowa
8. Penn State
9. Maryland
10. Illinois
11. Rutgers
12. Nebraska
13. Northwestern
14. Hoosier Daddy

Iowa lost today so that helps the cause LOL!

1) Michigan
2) Ohio state
3) Michigan state
4) minnesota
5) wisconsin
6) Purdue
7) Iowa
8) Penn state
9) Maryland
10) Illinois
11) Rutgers
12) Nebraska
13) Indiana
14) northwestern

pretty clear
1)
2)
3)

4-8) jumbled

9) clear

10-11) pick ‘em

12) clear

13-14) pick ‘em

1.) OSU - top 10
2.) Michigan - top 10
3.) Michigan State - top 10
4.) MN - Top 20 - 30
5.) IA - Top 20 - 30
6.) WI - Top 20 - 30
7.) Penn State - Top 20 - 30
8.) Purdue - Top 20 - 30
9.) Maryland
10.) Nebraska
11.) Rutgers
12.) Indiana
13.) Illinois
14.) Northwestern

MN closed the season the best and I believe they are better than IA, WI and Purdue as they outplayed them in games (despite outcome with IA). So a little homer slanted, but believe this is an accurate assesement.

1.) OSU - top 10
2.) Michigan - top 10
3.) Michigan State - top 10
4.) MN - Top 20 - 30
5.) IA - Top 20 - 30
6.) WI - Top 20 - 30
7.) Penn State - Top 20 - 30
8.) Purdue - Top 20 - 30
9.) Maryland
10.) Nebraska
11.) Rutgers
12.) Indiana
13.) Illinois
14.) Northwestern

MN closed the season the best and I believe they are better than IA, WI and Purdue as they outplayed them in games (despite outcome with IA). So a little homer slanted, but believe this is an accurate assesement.
Purdue pretty much dominated us.

1. Michigan (finally had the kind of season like they had in the old days despite the playoff shellacking)

2. Ohio St (offensively fantastic but kind of indifferent defensively until they have to bear down)

3. Michigan St (they didn't appear to be the strongest team in the world but 11 wins is 11 wins)

4. Iowa (maybe we should have been a better team than Iowa but we failed to prove it on the field when we had the opportunity)

5. Minnesota

6. Wisconsin (a better team than the Badger team we beat 3 years ago but, despite their fantastic defense, they still appear more beatable in their current phase than they have for most of this century)

7. Purdue (I'm actually happy for their success this season and I don't say that about rivals often)

8. Penn St (had no business being in the Outback Bowl and I'm glad they lost even though I'm a PA native)

9. Maryland (not a very good team but, man-o-man, can they beat the hell out of bad teams)

10. Illinois (they impressed at times this year but then they also lost to Rutgers)

11. Nebraska (brutal schedule; not a good team but better than their record)

12. Rutgers (the only conference team to lose to Northwestern but they did win 2 conference games)

13. Northwestern (really surprising to see a Northwestern team that was pretty awful on both offense and defense this season)

14. Indiana (really tough schedule and probably not really worse than Northwestern this year but 0-8 in the conference speaks for itself)

Last edited:

1. Michigan (finally had the kind of season like they had in the old days despite the playoff shellacking)

2. Ohio St (offensively fantastic but kind of indifferent defensively until they have to bear down)

3. Michigan St (they didn't appear to be the strongest team in the world but 11 wins is 11 wins)

4. Iowa (maybe we should have been a better team than Iowa but we failed to prove it on the field when we had the opportunity)

5. Minnesota

6. Wisconsin (a better team than the Badger team we beat 3 years ago but, despite their fantastic defense, they still appear more beatable in their current phase than they have for most of this century)

7. Purdue (I'm actually happy for their success this season and I don't say that about rivals often)

8. Penn St (had no business being in the Outback Bowl and I'm glad they lost even though I'm a PA native)

9. Maryland (not a very good team but, man-o-man, can they beat the hell out of bad teams)

10. Illinois (they impressed at times this year but then they also lost to Rutgers)

11. Nebraska (brutal schedule; not a good team but better than their record)

12. Rutgers (the only conference team to lose to Northwestern but they did win 2 conference games)

13. Northwestern (really surprising to see a Northwestern team that was pretty awful on both offense and defense this season)

14. Indiana (really tough schedule and probably not really worse than Northwestern this year but 0-8 in the conference speaks for itself)
This is pretty much how I would do it although I might be tempted to move OSU above Michigan. I know Michigan won the head to head matchup but I think OSU was the better team of the two.

Purdue pretty much dominated us.

In watching that game I didn't walk away from it feeling Purdue dominated us and we were lucky to win. Vs. Iowa I felt we were the better team but got outcoached as we went extremely conservative every time we got the ball inside of the 30. I felt Iowa was lucky to walk away with the win.

In watching that game I didn't walk away from it feeling Purdue dominated us and we were lucky to win. Vs. Iowa I felt we were the better team but got outcoached as we went extremely conservative every time we got the ball inside of the 30. I felt Iowa was lucky to walk away with the win.
Don't forget that Iowa need a true freshman mistake by a DB and a fluke missed tackle by a senior as well.

Top Bottom