Your favorite team OTHER than Minnesota?

Drake. I'm gonna live to 100 so I can see their third NCAA appearance. :)

Xavier, ever since the Larkin kid led them to some wins in the tournament in the 80's. Great name, good school, and they graduate their players with real degrees. I think they are the only place I know that awarded thier team MVP to the nun who who wsa thier academic advisor one season.

1. Michigan State (Izzo - need I say more?)
2. Kansas (Bill Self - need I say more?)
3. IU and Duke. Duke is the reason I feel in love with college basketball in junior high, I can't imagine my life without it. IU - I love their tradition and loved both Bobby Knight and Mike Davis...not big on Crean, but they still haven't fallen off my top teams.

1. Michigan State (Izzo - need I say more?)
2. Kansas (Bill Self - need I say more?)
3. IU and Duke. Duke is the reason I feel in love with college basketball in junior high, I can't imagine my life without it. IU - I love their tradition and loved both Bobby Knight and Mike Davis...not big on Crean, but they still haven't fallen off my top teams.

I'm going to pretend your Bobby Knight comment never happened.

Marquette Warriors (ahem) Golden Eagles...I've been cheering for them since I was about 6 and my parents indoctrinated me. too bad I hate the BEast!

I'm going to pretend your Bobby Knight comment never happened.

Haha - and I thought the Duke love would be more controversial.

BigL - would you like to borrow my copy of Bobby Knight's book, I'm sure you'll have the love like I do!

1. Gophers, obviously.
2. Marquette, especially when the play the Badgers.
3. Anyone playing Wisconsin.

Favorite Teams after Gophers

1) MSU-Mankato
2) Winona State
3) Iowa
4) Any other Big 10 team

Least favorite:
1) Duke
2) The rest of the ACC
.. Wisconsin

1. Xavier. A friend of mine is an alum and has season tickets there. I went to a game down there last February, and I took a liking to Cintas Center.

2. Washington State. Of the Northwest schools, these guys are the most likeable of the lot. Yes Tony Bennett will be in Madison when Bo hangs it up, but he's got them winning right. Plus their fans are a lot nicer than the arrogant a-holes west of the mountains.

It used to be UNC...

But since I'm pretty sure I'm going to Duke for Seminary I've slowly began the transition from hating them to liking them and disliking UNC...

1. Buffalo
2. Pitt
3. Whomever plays Dook (I can understand why they are so popular, but I just cannot like them)

Other

1. UWGB Phoenix- I live in Green Bay and the Horizon League is pretty fun basketball to watch.

2. SDSU Aztecs- The Mountain West Conference is under-rated and Cox is a pretty good place to watch a game. Top loading Marriucci.

3. Marquette Golden Eagles- Big East basketball close to home and they are NOT WISCONSIN.

Top Bottom