Your boys played with a lot of heart....

Trojan Princess

Old Beach Girl
Reaction score
They played tough and did not back down, they came back strong in the second half, giving their opponent fits. Gopher fans have much to proud of..that young QB of yours was really taking it to our defense, looks like a stud in the making.

It may not mean much, but the entire section of die-hard Trojan fans that line both sides of the tunnel, applauded your team as a sign of respect as they walked back to the locker room. I don't think they knew what to make of it, lol.

Gopher fans are wonderful, I hope to come back and cheer the Gophers on the rest of the season. Hope those that came out enjoyed their visit.

Ski U Mah! and Fight On!

we had a great time at the game, were treated with respect by all the USC fans and were extremely proud of our Gophers. At a post game tailgate one Trojan fan came up to me and said, "hey, where are you guys picked to finish in the Big 10?". I said, "dead last", he said, "no effing way are you going to finish last", he stated they'd be pulling for us the rest of the way and was very impressed with the way we played especially our new second half QB. All in all, a really great time.

we had a great time at the game, were treated with respect by all the USC fans and were extremely proud of our Gophers. At a post game tailgate one Trojan fan came up to me and said, "hey, where are you guys picked to finish in the Big 10?". I said, "dead last", he said, "no effing way are you going to finish last", he stated they'd be pulling for us the rest of the way and was very impressed with the way we played especially our new second half QB. All in all, a really great time.

You have every reason to be proud.

Proud of your team, coaches and how your fanbase represents with class and dignity. I hope we schedule another series, this time for a later game so we can invite you all to mingle with us and sit down and share food and stories.

Coach Kill has said, play good defense. Stop the run. Stay in the game, and maybe steal one at the end. There were was a sense, starting at our 11 yard line Shortell was going to get it done. We had the ball and game in our hands. You cannot ask for anything more. I would bet there were plenty of USC fans thinking here we go again.

Can't wait for Saturday. Looking forward to giving the team the appreciation it deserves for the effort.

They played tough and did not back down, they came back strong in the second half, giving their opponent fits. Gopher fans have much to proud of..that young QB of yours was really taking it to our defense, looks like a stud in the making.

It may not mean much, but the entire section of die-hard Trojan fans that line both sides of the tunnel, applauded your team as a sign of respect as they walked back to the locker room. I don't think they knew what to make of it, lol. Gopher fans are wonderful, I hope to come back and cheer the Gophers on the rest of the season. Hope those that came out enjoyed their visit.

Ski U Mah! and Fight On!

This could be a huge confidence builder for the guys. They should realize that they earned the respect of the USC fans for their second half effort.

I had a wonderful time at game yesterday. I typically travel to 2-4 Gopher road games each year, but this was my first time to USC. I was absolutely amazed at the USC fan base!! Everyone we encountered was very friendly, civilized, respectful, and even complimentary of our team after the game. At first, I didn't even know how to respond to the USC fans -- because it was the exact opposite of what I've become accustomed to on our road games. I guess that is what happens when our rivals are in Iowa City and Madison!!! USC fans clearly have more class than anyone will ever have in Iowa City!!!

I had a wonderful time at game yesterday. I typically travel to 2-4 Gopher road games each year, but this was my first time to USC. I was absolutely amazed at the USC fan base!! Everyone we encountered was very friendly, civilized, respectful, and even complimentary of our team after the game. At first, I didn't even know how to respond to the USC fans -- because it was the exact opposite of what I've become accustomed to on our road games. I guess that is what happens when our rivals are in Iowa City and Madison!!! USC fans clearly have more class than anyone will ever have in Iowa City!!!

My darling please...the bar is set at the gutter when you compare us to Iowa fans! Horrible people, worst fans EVER. I know we're not Nebraska, but I think if the choice is the Huskers vs Iowa, we're at least closer to Nebraska, lol.

We had a great time at the game and agree with all, Trojan fans treated us well. I love that Coach Kill gave the fans a shout-out for being loud and helping to fire our boys up in the second half! Thanks Trojan fans, looking forward to another match-up down the road!

Top Bottom