You need to think outside Minnesota,, North East and the US borders

It says video unavailable, for starters...
It's the video of Mexican Radio by Wall of Voodoo....originally released in 1982. Not sure what it has to do with Gopher football though.

Was he drinking at Sally’s after that Gopher Hockey Win?

No not at Sally's. Won't Say if I had a few at home.

It was in jest, but to expand the Gophers fan base into Mexico and make you Mexico's NCAA team. :drink:

Moonshine comes in cans now?
Not moonshine. 3.2% beer! I offered him some "quality" home brew and distilled. He turned it all down.

Hey Talon: Did you toast the New Year with a Zima?

When you come up to Minnesota, I could offer you top shelf liquor. If you'd prefer something "local", I could offer you some of my Northern home distill instead...
My special technique

BTW Ignore the music. The CD is stuck in my player, and I can't get it out.

Last edited:

Not moonshine. 3.2% beer! I offered him some "quality" home brew and distilled. He turned it all down.

When you come up to Minnesota, I could offer you top shelf liquor. If you'd prefer something "local", I could offer you some of my Northern home distill instead...
My special technique

The only place I have ever seen 3.2% beer is MN. I have lived in 5 other states and could always get real beer on Sundays.

The only place I have ever seen 3.2% beer is MN. I have lived in 5 other states and could always get real beer on Sundays.

The one thing about 3.2% beer is that you can legally drink it in a public picnic area (as long as you consume it at a dedicated picnic table on a slab of concrete) without getting fined. That has some value for anyone, anywhere.

Talon, you haven't tried cheap beer until you have tried Fox Deluxe Beer. It was pure gut rust. It was made by Cold Spring Brewery between 1975 and 1995. I used to buy it because you can get two cases for $5.

https://www.92kqrs.com/2017/03/06/tom-reminisces-about-fox-deluxe-beer/

To Hungan1
Fox Delux, 2 a case.s as in 24 beers total? Sounds like it was made in a bathtub at a frat house. What did they do take some unfiltered spring water and squirt a little lighter fluid or turpintine in it? When you say rust gut did the use recykeled tin cans? Ahhh the good old collage days when you saved your quorters for the weekend high. CONCERNED - How was your liver holding out on graduation day??

When I was at GSC,before it became a univeritiy I usue to save $2 and get 8oz beers for .25cents at a dive in Statesboro. I'd save another $2 for a 6 pack of Black Lable for Saturday nights.

WE should feel good though. Our Collage education tought the importance of saving and the meaning of a had full of quorters! :cool:

My special technique

I do drink cheep beer. I have one 24oz 8% to get started and 2-3 24oz beers at 5.5% per day. If I ever make it to Gopher Land I will look you up for your top shelf stuff. Would like to play you buck toothed rodents again. We have some openings in 3 years in Statesboro. WE could get 30,000 in the game for you.

PS - If you only had a case of ZEMA I'd drink 12 befor you had 2!:cool::drink::drink:

The one thing about 3.2% beer is that you can legally drink it in a public picnic area (as long as you consume it at a dedicated picnic table on a slab of concrete) without getting fined. That has some value for anyone, anywhere.

In Georgia you can drink beer, at parks, as long as its in a cup or cuzzy and the can lable is not showing.

Expanded_Paulson_Stadium.jpg

As I said Paulson Stadium 27,000 seats, but for oversized croweds they open up the grass banks for 5,000 more GSU fans. GSU has open schedules starting in 2023 Would love to have the Gophers pick up a spot or maybe we could both drop the FCS teams we play before 2023.

The Gophers would be the first P5 FBS team to visit Paulson Stadium & Savannah is only between 45 and an hours drive depending if you stay near 1-95 or in the City of Savannah.

I do drink cheep beer. I have one 24oz 8% to get started and 2-3 24oz beers at 5.5% per day. If I ever make it to Gopher Land I will look you up for your top shelf stuff. Would like to play you buck toothed rodents again. We have some openings in 3 years in Statesboro. WE could get 30,000 in the game for you.

PS - If you only had a case of ZEMA I'd drink 12 befor you had 2!:cool::drink::drink:
You will need to try Michelob Golden Light. Only sold in a few States very popular in Minnesota

COORS Lights baby, the silver bullets. If you happen to be a werewolf, the silver bullets will keep you from getting all furry again, terrorizing the neighborhood, etc.

Top Bottom