You Know You're a Gopher Fan When...

TheHofferette

Reaction score
...you don't believe any Minnesota lead is safe. ever.

...your spouse gets a job offer in another city and "missing Gopher home bball games" makes the Con list right under "have to sell our home in the current housing market".

...you cannot watch Gopher games on TV without chatting/posting at the same time to counteract your nervous energy

...you plan your vacation around the UW home game

...you never worry about planning your vacation in March (just kidding, I couldn't help myself) :p

...in any given game you actually believe you will win if there are 1.5 seconds left on the game clock, an inbounds from the opposite basket, and The Hoff on the floor.

...prior to any Gopher game, I will get pi$$ed when BigGopherFan refers to some of us as uneducated and unrealistic.

...you don't believe any Minnesota lead is safe. ever.

...your spouse gets a job offer in another city and "missing Gopher home bball games" makes the Con list right under "have to sell our home in the current housing market".

...you cannot watch Gopher games on TV without chatting/posting at the same time to counteract your nervous energy

...you plan your vacation around the UW home game

...you never worry about planning your vacation in March (just kidding, I couldn't help myself) :p

You know you are a Gopher fan when despite the fact that ........you don't believe any lead is safe ......... and despite the fact that you don't worry (much) about planning a March vacation.... you are STILL thinking this SAME team may just run the table in the Big Ten tournament and get to the NCAAs. In fact, you know you are a Gopher fan when you become the complete master of bubble scenarios.

Top Bottom