You 'effers need to support this!

New podcast. Focuses on the Gophers every weekday. About 30 minutes apiece - a few minutes less.

These videos hardly have any views. We need to support this!
I use the term "'effers" with all due friendliness!)
Well, since you put it that way...

chris-farley-tommy.gif

host Kane Rob, a former college football video coordinator and recruiting assistant,

FWIW, I googled this guy's name and could not find a response. Does anyone know what his connection is to the Gophers? assuming there is a connection?

host Kane Rob, a former college football video coordinator and recruiting assistant,

FWIW, I googled this guy's name and could not find a response. Does anyone know what his connection is to the Gophers? assuming there is a connection?
I think on several of the podcasts Kane mentions having been a former recruiting assistant and video coordinator or something to that effect. I'm not certain he specifically states that he held those positions at UMN. So who knows? He seems to have a connection, though. Perhaps he just plays the part well. Anyhow, the podcast is entertaining, and if we want something like this to continue, we need to support it.

All y'all, don't be 'effers! Support the cast! :)

Last edited:

His videos are ok. I enjoyed his crossover with his Badgers counterpart and the episode with Ryan Burns. No real bombshells or inside scoops, just a fan creating content about the Gophers. I'll continue to watch and support.

If you don’t have time to watch YouTube he’s on the Locked On podcast. I gave it a few listens but the errors in information during the lead up to the draft were too glaring and I couldn’t do it anymore.

CB Coach Nick "Swag Daddy" Monroe.

Honestly I like Kane Rob and the effort he puts in. Very good listen. He's definitely on board with hockey too. Gotta be a bonus.

I give them all a listen but I tend to feel that they could be 6-10 minutes long and be just as good. Lots of fluff in the 30 minutes.

I def streamed his content last season. My interest in consuming Gopher content outside of the games is directly correlated to whether they are winning. I don't enjoy breakdowns of losses, I realize that sounds fickle - but in a limited amount of lifetime I will typically stream what makes me feel good.

Reactions: pk2

Top Bottom