You can have him

I've seen him play, he's good, he is a bit of a prima donna though. His father also reminds me a great deal of Sean Henderson (Seantrel's father). He could end up being more trouble than he's worth.

There were personal issues with the family going on and the media makes it out to be way worse than it actually was. Obviously it was bad for this to happen to the kids, but he went out to every classroom and apologized to every kid that showed up. That takes character and class that a lot of kids today do not have.

Also, to say that you would not want/take Neal because of this is ludicrous. Watch his highlight tape. There is a reason Ohio State/Florida/USC wanted him.

There were personal issues with the family going on and the media makes it out to be way worse than it actually was. Obviously it was bad for this to happen to the kids, but he went out to every classroom and apologized to every kid that showed up. That takes character and class that a lot of kids today do not have.

Also, to say that you would not want/take Neal because of this is ludicrous. Watch his highlight tape. There is a reason Ohio State/Florida/USC wanted him.

Fair enough. He's young and I'm sure that the article does not tell the whole story.

also if this kid's going to Notre Dame, he should theoretically be a pretty bright guy as well

I am not as disappointed with him as with an elementary school principal who would take kids out of class for that nonsense.

I am not as disappointed with him as with an elementary school principal who would take kids out of class for that nonsense.

+1. It's utterly ridiculous that the elementary school would interrupt their instructional time for this; it's great to be proud for an alum, but not in this manner.

+1,000,000 Why is the principal having these kids watch this nonsense? So they can idolize sports starts even more than they do already? This principal should be reprimanded for this waste.

Top Bottom