Yikes

When did overtime happen? Must have missed it. Oh well.

Don't ever expect BigGopherFan to be optimistic, he will always find something to complain about. Wisconsin actually did go into overtime against PSU and that was at the Kohl Center too. A win is a win, be happy with it. Also, I don't care what their record is, winning a game with a buzzer beater like that is a great way to get the team excited and confident.

God save us from fools.

Your dad write the headline "DEWEY BEATS TRUMAN"?

This is being written off pure emotion, but I am sorely disappointed with the Golden Gophers. Overtime against an 0-9 team!? If this isn't proof of where this program stands, I don't know what is...

A truly classic post. An all timer for sure!

Go Gophers!!

Little BigGopherFan is a Big LittleGopherFan of millions2spare and/or missedlayup and all of their jabberwacky.

Gophers win and Little BigGopherFan makes an a$$ of himself, again as usual. You Go BGF!!!

BigGopherFan has edited his post - here is what it said:

"This is being written off pure emotion, but I am sorely disappointed with the Golden Gophers. Overtime against an 0-9 team!? If this isn't proof of where this program stands, I don't know what is"

Go Gophers!!

I'm sure if the Gophers won the national championship and got outrebounded by 1, LittleGopherFan would put all of his focus on us being outrebounded and make a post about the future of the program not looking promising because of it. Some people just can't be happy.

"This is being written off pure emotion, but I am sorely disappointed with the Golden Gophers. Overtime against an 0-9 team!? If this isn't proof of where this program stands, I don't know what is"

Go Gophers!!

I wonder how many people actually saw the original post. :p

I would have to be impressed with biggopherfan's typing skills. From the time Battle made the layup, to Westbrook hitting the buzzer beater, had to be about 8 seconds. To type all that and hit the 'start thread' button, that's impressive. Very nice WPM

I would have to be impressed with biggopherfan's typing skills. From the time Battle made the layup, to Westbrook hitting the buzzer beater, had to be about 8 seconds. To type all that and hit the 'start thread' button, that's impressive. Very nice WPM

psst...you can pause live TV now.

I wonder how many people actually saw the original post. :p

In reference to LittleGopherFan's OP...I saw it, and now see he edited it to say: "NM" He's an a$$.

This is too funny. I just seen the nevermind, not the original post. Oh my gosh! Hilarious.

Hey all, BGF's OP said:

Just another example of..."Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."

I AM AT WORK. I WAS UNABLE TO SEE THE GAME. I LOOKED AT MY COMPUTER (cbs.sportsline.com) AND IT SAID THE GAME WAS TIED AT THE END OF REGULATION. ONCE I DISCOVERED THAT WESTBROOK HIT A GAME-WINNING SHOT, I EDITED THE POST BECAUSE IT WAS OBVIOUSLY INCORRECT. I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM BEING MADE OUT TO SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON HERE. I WAS WRONG, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I AM NOT HERE TO WEAR MAROON COLORED GLASSES AN PRETEND LIKE EVERYTHING IS FINE AND DANDY IN GOPHERLAND WHEN THE FACT IS IT'S NOT!!!!
If you don't agree with what I post, why insult? Personal attacks are something I shy away from, so why am I being attacked. What a joke...

I'm sure if the Gophers won the national championship and got outrebounded by 1, LittleGopherFan would put all of his focus on us being outrebounded and make a post about the future of the program not looking promising because of it. Some people just can't be happy.

NO, I am NOT happy with where the Gophers are. Have you been living in a hole the last three months? Or maybe just the last week. By the way, Minnesota's blue-chip cornerstone recruit withdrew from the school, the Big Ten's top perimeter defender (Al Nolen) is out for grades, the team's top transfer in years has a felony assault charge looming over his head and can't play, the team lost to Indiana and Portland...
And finally, the recruiting class for next season has a combined six stars!
But, yes, everything is wonderful in Gopher Nation!!!

Go Gophers!!

Why would you do this?

I bet Bleed did it out of pure emotion -- maybe he was sorely disappointed with your posts?

BGF, you have to admit, it was pretty funny. I give you credit for coming back to post and explaining yourself.

NO, I am NOT happy with where the Gophers are. Have you been living in a hole the last three months? Or maybe just the last week. By the way, Minnesota's blue-chip cornerstone recruit withdrew from the school, the Big Ten's top perimeter defender (Al Nolen) is out for grades, the team's top transfer in years has a felony assault charge looming over his head and can't play, the team lost to Indiana and Portland...

How is that even a response to what I said? This thread is hilarious.

Elliott Eliason is the top player in Nebraska and Gatorade HS A-A as HS junior.

Austin Hollins is the son of NBA coach Lionel Hollins with great upside potential.

Who gives a (blank) about How Many Stars?

He made a mistake. I hardly think the personal attacks are necessary. This is embarrassing. That Bleacher Report post was spot on.

He made a mistake. I hardly think the personal attacks are necessary. This is embarrassing. That Bleacher Report post was spot on.

jtcrymearivercover.jpg

Top Bottom