yes, we're storming the field tomorrow

fmlizard

Reaction score
doesn't matter a hoot whether it's for the West crown or not. There's an Axe and it's been a long time since it's been captured at home and goddamit at least one crazy bastard is running out there so whoooooos with me!!!!!!!!

I will laugh with delight as I watch you, but I'll be fine staying off the field. Go get 'em, tiger!

I'll be figuring my drive to Indy. I go every year anyway, it is a great time and very electric.

I've injured my knee this week, can someone catch me when we storm the field? I don't think it'll handle the drop down to the field :p

I'll be figuring my drive to Indy. I go every year anyway, it is a great time and very electric.
ok Rand McNally let's get out there and GATA

it's a six foot battle axe it deserves suitable mayhem

I've injured my knee this week, can someone catch me when we storm the field? I don't think it'll handle the drop down to the field :p
use Goldy's slide

doesn't matter a hoot whether it's for the West crown or not. There's an Axe and it's been a long time since it's been captured at home and goddamit at least one crazy bastard is running out there so whoooooos with me!!!!!!!!

Good Lord man! Be careful, there will be children present.

Please tell me your name isn't Frank -

ok Rand McNally let's get out there and GATA

it's a six foot battle axe it deserves suitable mayhem
Fine, Ill swing down and swing the axe around and then get my trip going!

I'n not getting any younger. If it happens, I am in.

I am gonna have to find someone to go with if we make it. Might just have to drag my son along.

Haven't ever stormed the field. Been there for at least a couple. The Penn State win in 2019. I think the field filled when Horton knocked off Iowa in 2010 in what was a lost season.

I'd consider it tomorrow. Claiming the axe at home.....and possibly winning the West for the first time?

Top Bottom