Yeah For the NCAA tOSU Sanctions

agreed. a lot of these so called "helmet schools" won't ever stop the shadiness they have been up to for so long unless the NCAA finally starts coming down hard on them. don't feel bad for them.

some of the radio sports guys in SoCal are saying the OSU punishment is unfair compared to what USC got

what I caught: 1 guy at USC vs 9 or more (possibly 30)at OSU, 30 schollies vs 9

I still can't believe Ohio State didn't self-impose a bowl ban this year, especially in light of the season they were having. It would have been the smart thing to do, but I get the impression Gene Smith's ego was too big for that. Would have been smarter to sit it out this year in the throes of a 6-6 season.

Sadly, looks like the Badgers just had their ticket punched to Indianapolis next season. I'm assuming Commish Delany isn't going to risk letting the Buckeyes play in the title game if they win the Leaders?

Sadly, looks like the Badgers just had their ticket punched to Indianapolis next season. I'm assuming Commish Delany isn't going to risk letting the Buckeyes play in the title game if they win the Leaders?
The ban actually excludes them from the B1G CTG. So there is no chance of them playing there.

In the meantime, yea, you gotta think Wisky goes. I mean, they'll have to drop off badly to let PSU (who still has no coach and looks to be in a messy spot), Indiana (snicker), Illinois (new coach and new system despite ok talent), and Purdue (Danny Hope, wrathful ACL hating god) get there in place of them.

Top Bottom