WTF? Is this on Nebby or what?

tl;dr a private 3rd party company unrelated to either university over promised, under delivered, never donated the money they said they would, and have not refunded purchases.

As far as I can tell, a private 3rd party operating under the name "Nfluence" swindled these fans and a former Husker player.
Instead of regular stadium seats, AJ expected to watch the Minnesota game in a suite as part of a private promotion called Nebraska GameDay Experience promoted by a group called Nfluence.

“It was absolutely not what we were sold, and not what we were expecting,” Brink said.

Just before kickoff, the Minnesota gameday experience started with a red flag. The promoter posted a sign that “due to not enough seats reserved by our benefactor, all experience buyers are being refunded.” This group paid for the less expensive packages.
Sounds like the group Nfluence was relying on this anonymous benefactor (some Nebby alum) to reserve enough seats of a certain caliber. Rather than reserve the seats first, then sell only that many packages it sounds like they did it in reverse, selling packages first assuming we'd have plenty of empty suites and other seats that they could buy.

Sounds like this Nfluence group also walked back on perks like a Yeti cool and custom husker jersey, which they should have been able to provide regardless of seat availability. Also:
Because the proceeds were going to a charitable cause, I agreed to promote the Husker GameDay Experience; however, my participation in the Husker GameDay Experience was limited to allowing upcoming events to be posted on my website and appearing on one promotional video. I recently discovered that numerous fans who used their hard-earned money to pay for the Husker GameDay Experience never received certain tickets, swag, and other benefits that they paid to receive. After further investigation, I was also shocked to discover that, without my authorization, Nfluence obtained complete access to my website and had been sending numerous emails concerning the Husker GameDay Experience through an email account that Nfluence created in my name without my knowledge or consent. Unfortunately, these unauthorized emails created the appearance for fans that I was directly involved in the Husker GameDay Experience, which was never the case.

tl;dr a private 3rd party company unrelated to either university over promised, under delivered, never donated the money they said they would, and have not refunded purchases.

As far as I can tell, a private 3rd party operating under the name "Nfluence" swindled these fans and a former Husker player.

Sounds like the group Nfluence was relying on this anonymous benefactor (some Nebby alum) to reserve enough seats of a certain caliber. Rather than reserve the seats first, then sell only that many packages it sounds like they did it in reverse, selling packages first assuming we'd have plenty of empty suites and other seats that they could buy.

Sounds like this Nfluence group also walked back on perks like a Yeti cool and custom husker jersey, which they should have been able to provide regardless of seat availability. Also:
Shameful. At least at Fyre Festival they didn't have to watch the bands lose for the 4th straight year.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
It seems the hapless buyers of this package WERE NOT TREATED WELL.

Top Bottom