Write Up On Kill's Recruits

That was a fun read. Sounds like Mr. Rome is as excited as I am about Gophers football.

Stopped reading after this:

"I can already here some Badger or Iowa fan saying..."

I think he should sue SCSU for the quality of education he received while earning his "broadcast degree".

Reading that article gave me feline AIDS.

Paul Rome wrote Paul Rome 19 times in the first four paragraphs, which could have been much higher had Paul Rome not altered between first and third person. Paul Rome.

Keep writing, Paul Rome. Paul Rome needs to learn to have a thick skin when getting into this game, and Paul Rome had better be ready to accept a lot of criticism, especially from an anonymous board. But if that is the dream Paul Rome wants to chase...keep chasing it, Paul Rome.

Paul Rome.

Ouch.. At first I thought you guys were just being harsh.. Then I tried reading the article. Good heart, but my God Paul.. STFU

Take it easy, and put things into context, he normally writes about hockey.

Reading that just felt awkward. One thing he did say that I guess I haven't thought about was the fact that the players have stayed out of trouble.

lol! Maybe it's the industry I work in, but I'm used to reading things that are interesting but poorly written. Maybe it's because I wasn't judging it while I was reading it, but I enjoyed the article.

lol! Maybe it's the industry I work in, but I'm used to reading things that are interesting but poorly written. Maybe it's because I wasn't judging it while I was reading it, but I enjoyed the article.

Me too everybody..

Then we get to wade through all the BS from the highly literate literary critics who found it necessary to take their shots and rip something they are able to read for free. It would be interesting to know how many articles the critics have published lately.

It would be interesting to know how many articles the critics have published lately.

I'm guessing you haven't played football in decades. Therefore, you cannot talk about football from now on.

And "published"? Ha. What does that even mean? I guarantee this guy has never come close to getting anything published in his life.

I think he should sue SCSU for the quality of education he received while earning his "broadcast degree".

Reading that article gave me feline AIDS.
This guy must have slipped through the cracks. Everyone I know with a Mass Communications degree from SCSU is rational, intelligent and a helluva nice guy. Oh yeah, handsome too.

I'm guessing you haven't played football in decades. Therefore, you cannot talk about football from now on.

And "published"? Ha. What does that even mean? I guarantee this guy has never come close to getting anything published in his life.

But....Paul Rome is such a huge Gophers fan...in fact he's such a huge fan he says this:

Hell, I’m seriously considering season tickets for the first time ever.

You go Paul Rome....you go...

Paul Rome; the worlds most uninteresting man.

An internet tough-guy once beat him up and took his lunchmoney. He's the world most uninteresting man.

After reading the comments I had to check it out - B-R-U-T-A-L

It is hard to take a badly written piece seriously. Speaking of yourself in the third person is generally considered strange. Shifting between third person and first person is stranger still. And using the full name over and over is a bit strange, "he" works perfectly well once it is clear who the writer is talking about.

Also, I was a whole lot more interested in Jerry Kill's recruiting than in what this person choosing between Hamline and Saint Cloud State.

Paul Rome; the worlds most uninteresting man.

He tried to switch his residency to Iowa; and was rejected. He is the most uninteresting man in the world.

Ha. Gotta be honest, I love reading the hate comments. Paul Rome can...a lot of the time....be annoying. That's part of the fun for me. Much like Jim Rome, his assumed hero, he gets under my skin and thinks he is a bada$$.

I don't mind his write ups at all...obviously, but I can certainly see where some would not enjoy it. As far as the season ticket thing goes, how many of you...besides students, have them?

Hell, the team can't even sell out the student season tickets. But I can assure you that PR is, and always will be, a die hard Gopher football fan.

Keep the comments coming, they are cracking me up and getting me through my boring work day!

Ha. Gotta be honest, I love reading the hate comments. Paul Rome can...a lot of the time....be annoying. That's part of the fun for me. Much like Jim Rome, his assumed hero, he gets under my skin and thinks he is a bada$$.

I don't mind his write ups at all...obviously, but I can certainly see where some would not enjoy it. As far as the season ticket thing goes, how many of you...besides students, have them?
Hell, the team can't even sell out the student season tickets. But I can assure you that PR is, and always will be, a die hard Gopher football fan.

Keep the comments coming, they are cracking me up and getting me through my boring work day!

Well I have 8 and have had 2 or more since 97'-98'.

I'm guessing the number of season ticket holder on this site is pretty high. (Yes, I have them. They're on the goalline, as my moniker would suggest).

For God's sake, give the boy a break, after all he is just an SCSU grad. Partieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Beer Me!!!!!!

Top Bottom