WOW WOW WOW WHAT A WIN!!

I think Johnson had maybe 3 fouls. No one even touched the guy when he got his 2nd foul. Westbrook was his normal self at the end. A couple of great plays followed up by a few stupid ones. Hoffarber was all over the place tonight. Even Bostick did some good things.

Really nice to see some of the young guys stepping up. Devoe is going to be a stud next year!

Gophers on front page of ESPN right now. Any ideas why Roe and Summers sat most of the game?
Roe is hurting (knee and ankle), not sure if that's why he was sitting. Izzo has been seriously pissed at Summers lately. He sits him for long periods of times for unknown reasons.

Frankly, that entire Spartan team is full of character issues and bad chemistry. Green's elbow to Iverson's head was ridiculous, and Morgan thinks he's way better than he is. Lucas, Allen, and Summers have all had leadership and or "being a good teammate" issues this year. They have tons of talent, but have not meshed this year whatsoever.

I am going to enjoy this one tonight, but tomorrow morning, it's all about beating Purdue.

The story for MSU in this one is obviously free throws, but Joseph and the Gophers were awesome in OT. Also worth noting is Hoff's stellar outlet pass to Carter at the end.

How was he not fouled on that play? He was getting mugged from both sides. If that had resulted in a turnover my head would've exploded. Great pass by The Hoff.

--Iverson really coming on strong at the end of the season.

--Not much from RIII tonight.

--Westbrook is like a roller coaster ride at Valleyfair.

--Very solid game for Bostick.

--One more win and the NCAA discussion begins again.

--MSU the most physical team in the B10?

--Purdue without Hummel is beatable.

--Joseph continues to impress. He still dribbles the ball too much, but he's been a quick study at the PG position.

Pretty much agree with everything except the Joseph take. I've only watched a few games this year but I've always noticed Westbrook to be the main culprit of dribbling too much.

Colt brought his chili hot tonight. WOW, what a fun game.

Loved how Westbrook responded to Draymond "Marshmallow" Green's foul, (who should have been in locker room after his expulsion!!!!)

Got up and hit the freethrow.

Colton is my hero.
Devoe is my hero.
Blake is my hero.
Even Lawrence is my hero.

This is a talented, deep team that took forever to start working together. BUT when they do, they can truly beat anybody.

MESO - all is forgiven. It was a tough game and believing is hard!

How was he not fouled on that play? He was getting mugged from both sides. If that had resulted in a turnover my head would've exploded. Great pass by The Hoff.

Yeah that was ridiculous. Hoff was getting hammered.

Loved how Westbrook responded to Draymond "Marshmallow" Green's foul, (who should have been in locker room after his expulsion!!!!)

Got up and hit the freethrow.

Colton is my hero.
Devoe is my hero.
Blake is my hero.
Even Lawrence is my hero.

This is a talented, deep team that took forever to start working together. BUT when they do, they can truly beat anybody.

Love the passion. Love the spirirt.

One game at a time.

I have no idea what to say after this game, but I am going to try anyhow. What is going to happen with the PG position next year? Will we start three guards regularly?

What a game! I will remember this one a long, long time. So many emotions, the game seemed to last forever, Colt stepping up huge, Devoe being clutch, alternating between extreme hope and utter hopelessness, and then finally...euphoria!

Wow is all I can say.

What a game! I will remember this one a long, long time. So many emotions, the game seemed to last forever, Colt stepping up huge, Devoe being clutch, alternating between extreme hope and utter hopelessness, and then finally...euphoria!

Wow is all I can say.

Could not describe that game any better myself.

Wow is all I can say.

Perfect description of an amazing game.

Not a good time to be playing Minnesota right now. Devoe has the steel eyed look of a leader. Colt is feeling his game. This team is starting to jell.

SO HAPPY

I am half-in-the-bag right now, watching our beloved Gophers crash the party tonight, so I am feeling a bit emotional! ……. so here go’s… I am 1 of the happiest people in the grand ol U.S. of A right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Gopher “BigMAN” AKA Colton IVERSON has officially become a MONSTER in the paint!.... We are going to be AWESOME in the next few years! ………..FU Haters!

Wow am I glad I watched the game over studying for my final tomorrow. Most of this stuff has been said already, but...

Thought everyone played well with the exception of Sampson, although I think a lot of that has to do with him playing in the high post with Iverson down low. Iverson plays much better when the two of them play together because he has more space with Sampson playing high.

Who felt the game was going to be exactly like the last one where we led the entire time and then blew it at the end? I was convinced we would lose when we went into the "let Devoe dribble the entire possession and shoot a brick offense" at the end of hte half. I still can't believe he hit those 3s in OT.

The reffing was fine overall, but DJ got screwed. I can't stand it when he just stands with his hands up and a player jumps into him and that's somehow a foul. Unbelievable.

Classless move by Lucas at the end of the game.

By the way, where has missed-layup been with the gophers playing well lately? Coincidence? Yeah right.

Excellent game. The boys executed well and showed grit and determination. Now - they need to keep their focus and play Purdue one possession, one pass, one dribble at a time. Don't take anything for granted. Fortunately, they sure look like they have their heads on straight.

By the way, where has missed-layup been with the gophers playing well lately? Coincidence? Yeah right.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Missed layup/Million to Spare love to come and dish when the Gophs lose, can't find them anywhere lately.

Top Bottom