WOW WOW WOW WHAT A WIN!!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
The emergence of sophomore leaders!!

Nice contributions from Bostick!

Hoffarber ONCE AGAIN proving he's not a one-trick pony.

Overcoming bad foul trouble.

Beating IZZO in a HUGE game!

20 WIN TUBBY!!

GO GOPHERS!!

FINALLY!

For those who were in the chat room, thank you. I was going crazy watching the game alone.

Congrats Gophers! Very entertaining game. I thought it was MSU's for sure once it got into OT.

Love seeing Izzo and his whiners Morgan and Green get embarrassed!

Looking forward to tomorrow :D

Agreed! I couldn't believe how many fouls were being called there...good thing Westbrook and Joseph had icewater running through their veins at the free throw line.

The emergence of sophomore leaders!!

Nice contributions from Bostick!

Hoffarber ONCE AGAIN proving he's not a one-trick pony.

Overcoming bad foul trouble.

Beating IZZO in a HUGE game!

20 WIN TUBBY!!

GO GOPHERS!!

+100000000000

What an effing game. Im shaking! Finally!!!

Joseph

Who'da thunk it back in early winter.

Colton, too.

:D

FINALLY we get that win over MSU! What a clutch performance from DEVOE! Iverson taking me back to the Clem day by matching th physicality of the Spartans!

GO GOPHERS!!! DANCING!!!!!!

Wow. I feel like I just ingested a sh** ton of drugs...

I need a new TV. I broke mine when I threw my computer at it after Westbrook turned it over in the backcourt.

Really proud of how the guys battled tonight. Even after Michigan State made their run to tie it at the end and took a brief lead in overtime, the guys stuck with it and got the job done. In a physical game like that one, hustle plays make all the difference and there was certainly a lot of that from everybody tonight.

Devoe was awesome tonight as was Iverson. It's REALLY nice to have another 20-win season even with all the distractions that these guys have had since the beginning of the year.

Now, it's on to the Boilers tomorrow!!!:D

Im out in the hicks so I dont get the BTN.. I followed on ESPN though, I saw westbrook hit a three, but the points went to MSU, then they changed it. Got me worried for the minute it took to update correctly!

Man, that was fun! Let's do it again tomorrow night.

Jake%20Taylor.jpg

Well, I guess there's only one thing left to do....

Win the whole f***ing thing.

GREAT win.

Very nice. I want to hear from all the brilliants that said Iverson should transfer to D2, kinda looked like Sampson should be the division 2 transfer.

The story for MSU in this one is obviously free throws, but Joseph and the Gophers were awesome in OT. Also worth noting is Hoff's stellar outlet pass to Carter at the end.

I had no problem with it. See: Westbrook vs. Wisky.

I had a problem with Joseph not paying any attention to Lucas, but we won.

Despite the Sampson idiotic foul, the Westbrook selfish dribble-turnover, and the stupid Westbrook shoving foul, we won by staying aggressive.

Colton and Devoe really had great games tonight. Johnson was jobbed by the ref's all night but still played tough defense overall. And then there was Blake...Kid is tough.

Thanks to MSU for choking on almost every trip to the line. Truly pathetic clutch shooting by State.

Winning in overtime with all those fouls and Westbrook giving up the ball. They really wanted it more than the Spartys.

Awesome win! F@$k the haters. We deserve to be in the tournament now, but let's beat Purdue.

--Iverson really coming on strong at the end of the season.

--Not much from RIII tonight.

--Westbrook is like a roller coaster ride at Valleyfair.

--Very solid game for Bostick.

--One more win and the NCAA discussion begins again.

--MSU the most physical team in the B10?

--Purdue without Hummel is beatable.

--Joseph continues to impress. He still dribbles the ball too much, but he's been a quick study at the PG position.

Front page of ESPN.com: "Golden Ticket?"

Gotta love it!!!

Gophers on front page of ESPN right now. Any ideas why Roe and Summers sat most of the game?

Top Bottom