Wow these pics of Koi are amazing, great work GopherHole

I could do that too....if I had the right shoes, shoulder pads and helmet. Also lots of cocaine.
Did he play basketball at Esko? Just asking. If he ain't too busy this winter, maybe he wants to walk across the street to Williams.......

Did he play basketball at Esko? Just asking. If he ain't too busy this winter, maybe he wants to walk across the street to Williams.......
He did play basketball. I seem to remember him playing against Asuma last year and it was covered by the local press. Anyway, Perich is the real deal on the football field.

Last edited:

The Perich photo, the one where he is way off the ground, will go down in the Gopher history books as one of the greatest, if not the greatest, interception ever! The kid is amazing; what an athlete. He was the MVP in the Under Armor High School All America game less than a year ago.

I found myself thinking back to how the PSU game ended in 2019...
Yes! Very similar, and I think Perich is the heir to AWJr, Tyler Nubin, Jordan Howden and some others further back as the next great safety at the U

Expectations were really high for Perich.....and he's already exceeding them. Guys like him change entire games....which is rare for true freshman. Gophers don't beat USC if he isn't on this team.

Top Bottom