Wow! Jerry Kill is stepping down as head coach at New Mexico State.

LOL. He said mean things about PJ. I love how much that bothers some. Best part is that Jerry was right 🤷‍♂️
No he wasn't. And he did more than that, but you already knew that. Lol
LOL. Fraudy McFraudpants checks in to stink up another board.
Ah, Sir Spoofin is mounting his steed to go back on his crusade to get rid of PJ. It was tough when PJ had a winning record, but obviously Sir Spoofin senses a weakness again.:ROFLMAO:

He’s 62. He’s addicted to coaching. I can’t see him puttering around playing golf, fishing, woodworking, or gardening.

He may even believe and want what he’s saying but I won’t be surprised if he falls off the wagon another one, two, half dozen times.
Interesting how people are wired differently. I sure hope I'm not still working at age 62.

Ah, Sir Spoofin is mounting his steed to go back on his crusade to get rid of PJ. It was tough when PJ had a winning record, but obviously Sir Spoofin senses a weakness again.:ROFLMAO:
The funniest thing about Spoofin is he won’t even say he would get rid of fleck.

That jumped out at me as well. Wonder if will angling for the same spot he tried to get the U to give him the last time he “retired”
The grammar also jumped out at me.

I bet you're a real charmer around people in reality too, aren't ya? Kisses, big guy. You have a Merry Christmas. Don't forget to change the water in your mother's dish.
You know all this because I don’t like PJ Fleck? Yeah, you are only proving my point.

Yep Mully, I totally think calling a spade a spade on a message board will convince the U to fire PJ. That is 100% my goal. If it wasn’t for those “102 firsts” he nailed in one year, I would have accomplished my diabolical plan years ago.

The funniest thing about Spoofin is he won’t even say he would get rid of fleck.
LOL. You assume that because I don’t like him, I must want him fired? Do you think every Alabama fan likes Saban? You are such a clown.

Interesting how people are wired differently. I sure hope I'm not still working at age 62.

Yep. Many people fail at retirement. Gotta have a reason to get out of bed. Maybe not profession A if that is toxic or meaningless (maybe burned out on the schemes of say, private capital). In the case of Jerry, unless he was a total idiot he was financially independent at least ten years ago (a divorce might throw some dirt in the gears). Never had to work another day in his life. What has he done instead, jumped from job to job searching for a purpose, maybe respect. Maybe competition. Maybe he likes to mentor young guys.

Riiiiiiiight.
This Needs a gif!
right-yeah-right.gif

ol’ jer’ is a ball coach, it’s who he is, it’s in his blood. he turns boys into men and football is his vehicle. ol’ jer’ is also a fix it guy. when ad’s need fixin’ they call ol ‘jer. he’s also a very humble man, he spent most of his press conference after losing yet another bowl telling us all how humble he is and how much class he has. he doesn’t believe in schticks, no not ‘jer, he doesn’t have to do that as he just builds programs brick by brick. he also demands loyalty from his coaches, his loyalty was demanded by coaches at every stop including kstate, rutgers, sothern Illinois, va tech, tcu, and now new mexico st. he’s not doing this for his ego, no way, if it was up to him he’d be sipping margaritas on the beach in mexico, but the ad’s keep calling, the programs keep needing fixin’ and the boys need mentoring.
This is the only reason to ever click on a Jerry Kill thread.

LOL. You assume that because I don’t like him, I must want him fired? Do you think every Alabama fan likes Saban? You are such a clown.
Wait, did you just compare PJ to Saban?????

Rumor has it Jerry asked for a raise toward the end of the season……

Agree
Not incredibly surprising considering what went down recently about the practice facility
D he looked like a complete classless jackass. And he still thinks he is the only person who should discipline his players. He is clueless

Dude is literally an enigma. He does a lot of good or has a feel good story, shits all over his reputation, rebuilds his rep with another feel good story, shits all over himself again. C'mon Jer.
Finally, I thought I was the only one like this

Gaard is a whiner.
Then you spend a long post whining about Gaard. Good grief SON, you're usually better.

I freely admit I've only been listening to KFAN and some associated shows like PaaS for a relatively short time.

Gaard has been doing Gopher radio stuff for quite a while. I suppose some of you have been listening to him for years now.

If he was anywhere near as universally disliked as some of you wish he would, the radio station would know that and would fire him. He hasn't been, so he's not.

Just wonder if the press conference tirade was either pretext to allow himself to be let go, knowing something else had been worked out (for whatever reason needed a break from coaching), or perhaps he it on purpose to provoke that kind of response.

Top Bottom