Wow! Jerry Kill is stepping down as head coach at New Mexico State.

Dude is literally an enigma. He does a lot of good or has a feel good story, shits all over his reputation, rebuilds his rep with another feel good story, shits all over himself again. C'mon Jer.
How did he sh!t himself at MN? Health issues?

Assume this has to be health related in someway. But the Vanderbilt angle doesn’t really make sense.
Well it does say off the field role. Similar to K-State?

As to why Nashville, TN, that I can only assume is because he has a good relationship with someone there, maybe the AD and/or an asst. AD in some department/function?

Be interesting to hear what Gaard has to say about this on PaaS.

He was not amused about Jer saying he has class. :ROFLMAO:

Coach Jer obviously has the resume to stay employed in some capacity.

Head scratcher though how he is a potential train wreck at the same time.

More than 99% of the football world doesn't even record him as a blip. I guess we're "lucky" in that regard due to his stint here as the worm turns for Jerry Kill.

'Ol Jer can't be constrained in his quest for whatever the hell it is he is seeking.

BRING HIIM BACK>>>need some country Jerr in my life

Be interesting to hear what Gaard has to say about this on PaaS.

He was not amused about Jer saying he has class. :ROFLMAO:

Gaard is a whiner. when Kill was the HC at MN, Gaard was 100% behind Kill. But when the true love of his life, PJ arrived, Gaard decided that Jerry Kill was evil, because he said bad things about PJ.

when Dunkers invited Kill to speak, Gaard went nuts complaining about it, and when Dunkers rescinded the invitation, Gaard was prouder about that than he was about his "2-time State Tennis Champ" status.

and then you get Gaard saying he's going to write a book about Kill. give me a freakin' break.

not to mention Gaard doing his tirades because stadium personnel interfered with his truly important duties as sideline reporter. the only person Gaard loves more than PJ is himself.

His inability to leave with grace and attack the school and their hiring decisions within the football program after his departure. He's a douche.
LOL. He said mean things about PJ. I love how much that bothers some. Best part is that Jerry was right 🤷‍♂️

Gaard is a whiner. when Kill was the HC at MN, Gaard was 100% behind Kill. But when the true love of his life, PJ arrived, Gaard decided that Jerry Kill was evil, because he said bad things about PJ.

when Dunkers invited Kill to speak, Gaard went nuts complaining about it, and when Dunkers rescinded the invitation, Gaard was prouder about that than he was about his "2-time State Tennis Champ" status.

and then you get Gaard saying he's going to write a book about Kill. give me a freakin' break.

not to mention Gaard doing his tirades because stadium personnel interfered with his truly important duties as sideline reporter. the only person Gaard loves more than PJ is himself.
I like this side of you SON

Don't think that had anything to do with it.
I think it probably had a lot to do with it, but the other direction.

I don’t think he makes a comment like that if he knows he is coming back next year.

I don’t care for Gaard at all, but a lot of us were 100% behind Jerry when he was here (and still have appreciation for what he did), and have seen him show his true colors since he stepped down from coaching here. He’s a very good football coach. He also can’t get out of his own way with his emotions far too often.

I don’t care for Gaard at all, but a lot of us were 100% behind Jerry when he was here (and still have appreciation for what he did), and have seen him show his true colors since he stepped down from coaching here. He’s a very good football coach. He also can’t get out of his own way with his emotions far too often.
It’s buzz kill that our “go to” Gopher guy in the media was a tennis player at Iowa. He sucks.

LOL. He said mean things about PJ. I love how much that bothers some. Best part is that Jerry was right 🤷‍♂️
I bet you're a real charmer around people in reality too, aren't ya? Kisses, big guy. You have a Merry Christmas. Don't forget to change the water in your mother's dish.

Top Bottom