Wow, a 11:00 start, well good luck frome a State fan

macspartan

Reaction score
Honestly, I think this is a major game for MSU. A quality opponent on the road (not just the road, but at The Barn.......the worst arena opponents want to play in with that damn raised floor). This game will show if State is as advertised, or just one of 3 or 4 contenders for the Conference Championship. I think this will be our second hardest road game of the year (Purdue will be slightly harder) but I fear this one more.

I have a ? thou, what is the anti- Westbrook posts some of you have? I have read where some don't think he should start in here. Your main man shoots over 50% from the floor, over 40% from behind the arc, and 75% from the line. Maybe I read the wrong thread and this is not an issue, if so, sorry to bring it up.

Good luck today, MSU needs this game more then any game we have played so far this year with the exception of the UNC game. I fear I may be disappointed come 2:00 PM if you play like you did @ The Breslin Center.

The good news for me though will be, if you win then you will have a better chance to get in the Tourny. We can't have too many teams from the Big Ten representing!

Thanks for letting me post, Destroy the Badgers!

mac

Honestly, I think this is a major game for MSU. A quality opponent on the road (not just the road, but at The Barn.......the worst arena opponents want to play in with that damn raised floor). This game will show if State is as advertised, or just one of 3 or 4 contenders for the Conference Championship. I think this will be our second hardest road game of the year (Purdue will be slightly harder) but I fear this one more.

I have a ? thou, what is the anti- Westbrook posts some of you have? I have read where some don't think he should start in here. Your main man shoots over 50% from the floor, over 40% from behind the arc, and 75% from the line. Maybe I read the wrong thread and this is not an issue, if so, sorry to bring it up.

Good luck today, MSU needs this game more then any game we have played so far this year with the exception of the UNC game. I fear I may be disappointed come 2:00 PM if you play like you did @ The Breslin Center.

The good news for me though will be, if you win then you will have a better chance to get in the Tourny. We can't have too many teams from the Big Ten representing!

Thanks for letting me post, Destroy the Badgers!

Mac, I have been a big Westy supporter but have to admit he has had an excessive chip on his shoulder this season which has made its presence felt on and off the court. He and Al Nolen had a "dustup" off the court which resulted in them both sitting briefly earlier in the season. Westy can be up and he can be down.

He got a technical in the Indy game which seemed to sour Tubby a bit. Westy sat the rest of the game as I recall.

We need the good Westy today that is for sure.

Good luck today.

Go Gophers.

Top Bottom