Would you bet the over/under or spread vs WV?

fleck is 3-1-1 against the spread in bowl games

For the record, the most common line as of Monday night is Gophers -5. Over/under 45.

Money line is Gophers -190, WV +170.

I'd hammer the Gophers on the money line.

I'm on the Gophers, -4.5, in a very, very big way.

Typically, I would think about betting the Under here, but too much uncertainty with Simon calling the plays. Simon could very well elect to pick up the pace a little bit and not burn the play clock every single play

I went big on the Gophers -4 as soon as the lines came out

I would not bet this game. Nope, not hammering the Gophers. To many un-known variables with Gophers and WV. I see a first half hangover from Wisconsin game on horizon. WV has a good QB that you know will have a few weapons.

I would not bet this game. Nope, not hammering the Gophers. To many un-known variables with Gophers and WV. I see a first half hangover from Wisconsin game on horizon. WV has a good QB that you know will have a few weapons.
That’s a long hangover.

I could only get up to Gophers -7.5. Was hoping for -9.5 at least 🙁

Money pouring in on MN. Now -6.5. Some places have it up to-10.5 as a tease

This is a bit of a cop out, but I simply wouldn’t bet on a bowl game. Bowl games are just soooo flaky. Every logical bone in my body screams this should be a 10+ point win for the Gophers. But I will be the least surprised person in the room if West Virginia wins the game. I can’t imagine betting on that.

Gophers should win by two touchdowns or more. I've got some decent sized bets on both Gophers -6 for the game and -3 for the half.

The Gophers came through with a nice win. West Virginia was overmatched and really had no chance here. The under was the big play, though. If we had known the field was going to be so slick this was a "bet the house on it" play.

Love the paper ticket! Apps have taken some of the charm out of sports betting for me. And great tease up to 11.5! I wanted to put a bunch on the boys as well, but I already had them covering as part of 3 parlays -- one of which hit for me yesterday with Houston +1.5, TT +10, and MN -5. Wish I would've taken the first two legs on the ML!

Top Bottom