Would Minnesota accept a CBI bid ?

Yes we should. We need more game experience for the younger guys for next year. Also, would be fun to keep watching them for a few more weeks.

I hope so. Would be nice to get the freshmen some more run in a low pressure environment. Oturu can sit out if he wants. Demir shouldn’t be allowed to play under any circumstance lol.

No. That's pay to play and a very few power 6 teams have gone to that tournament in recent years (although DePaul and West Virginia did last year).

But Pitinos so bad it wouldn’t help, especially his practices, per my sources.
They are not so bad that they are worse than doing nothing. Perhaps we will win the conference tourney and keep going that direction. Since the facilities are not paid off, the CBI costs money and we may have other unpleasant costs looming it would be perhaps a difficult decision.

They are not so bad that they are worse than doing nothing. Perhaps we will win the conference tourney and keep going that direction. Since the facilities are not paid off, the CBI costs money and we may have other unpleasant costs looming it would be perhaps a difficult decision.

Id accept any invite. Can’t hurt to have practice/games with the roster.

You still get organized practice time.

OK, OK, I'll give you that. In fact, I'd actually watch those games as well and, given the structure of the CBI, we could be one of the last teams playing in college basketball this season. Nevertheless, there's something unsavory about the Gophers playing a best of 3 series with the University of the Pacific (or someone like that) for the CBI title.

Also, I don't think the U would do it.

Seriously does anyone know how Ricky handles his practice? I have seen video clips of his Dad at practice(in Louisville) where he is up on a balcony using a megaphone.

Top Bottom