Would like to know what Beal thinks of all this...

Wollman

Reaction score
Long time reader and my first post. But I would be interested to hear what Beal thinks about Brew and the coaching staff after coming from Florida. One of the main reasons he came here was to attend the carlson school, but from a football standpoint, what is his opinion on what he came from to what is see's everyday at practice/game day.

Long time reader and my first post. But I would be interested to hear what Beal thinks about Brew and the coaching staff after coming from Florida. One of the main reasons he came here was to attend the carlson school, but from a football standpoint, what is his opinion on what he came from to what is see's everyday at practice/game day.

At least if he can walk and chew gum at the same time, he knows he will be starting nexy year.

Beal was definitely into the game on the sidelines from what I saw on my DVR replay - totally attentive to what was happening and cheering the team on. He did hang his head on one of the Weber fumbles, but so did the 45K in the crowd who also saw the play. It would be interesting to hear his viewpoint on the differences between the two programs. I'm sure he was chomping at the bit to get out there given what was happening.

Beal was definitely into the game on the sidelines from what I saw on my DVR replay - totally attentive to what was happening and cheering the team on. He did hang his head on one of the Weber fumbles, but so did the 45K in the crowd who also saw the play. It would be interesting to hear his viewpoint on the differences between the two programs. I'm sure he was chomping at the bit to get out there given what was happening.

at no point in the second half were there 45k in attendance.

He looked more in-tune with the game than Maresh did last year. He looks the part that is for sure.

Great, another cheerleader on a full ride! Pssssssst...Florida's LB play has been abysmal this year which begs the question....ok, I won't ask it, but I do wonder if Beal's daddy will come on here next year and tell us "none of Florida's LBs would start at MN?"

Great, another cheerleader on a full ride! Pssssssst...Florida's LB play has been abysmal this year which begs the question....ok, I won't ask it, but I do wonder if Beal's daddy will come on here next year and tell us "none of Florida's LBs would start at MN?"

I'm not sure I get what your point has bee since joining this board. So the Gophers lost a game and you ran out to sign up for a message board to be a brick? So what's your goal? Are you looking for everyone to embrace your whiney, pointless posts? Get over it and move on.

I'm not sure I get what your point has bee since joining this board. So the Gophers lost a game and you ran out to sign up for a message board to be a brick? So what's your goal? Are you looking for everyone to embrace your whiney, pointless posts? Get over it and move on.

There's been a lot of "new" gopherholers since Saturday.

Do you really need the teacher to sharpen your pencil for you? Guess so! I am looking for a coaching change to someone who can get it done!!! Last Sat opened many eyes that have been super-glued shut for nearly 4 years---obviously not all. It is time to seize the momentum and flush......

There's been a lot of "new" gopherholers since Saturday.

The return of thailleagle was easily predictable. Just waiting for gophermaniac, flafan, and Charlesbenjamin to come back into the fold.

Do you really need the teacher to sharpen your pencil for you? Guess so! I am looking for a coaching change to someone who can get it done!!! Last Sat opened many eyes that have been super-glued shut for nearly 4 years---obviously not all. It is time to seize the momentum and flush......

I'm as pissed about the loss as anyone, but are you expecting that signing up for a message board is going to create the coaching change you're longing for? Again, what is your goal for being a complete *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# bag? Running around like a crazed idiot isn't going to change the results of the game so move on.

+1

I'm as pissed about the loss as anyone, but are you expecting that signing up for a message board is going to create the coaching change you're longing for? Again, what is your goal for being a complete *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# bag? Running around like a crazed idiot isn't going to change the results of the game so move on.

Like I said--not all eyes were opened....

O.K. open everyone's eyes.

I am looking for a coaching change to someone who can get it done!!!

Oh...I see. Your eyes are so wide open that you have clearly articulated the path to football nirvana. I would be equally effective if you just ran outside, flailing your arms wildly and screaming "change everything until I'm happy!"

O.K. open everyone's eyes.

Oh...I see. Your eyes are so wide open that you have clearly articulated the path to football nirvana. I would be equally effective if you just ran outside, flailing your arms wildly and screaming "change everything until I'm happy!"

This made me laugh out loud! +1

I've certainly moved over toward the fire Brew crowd this week but, even so, I'm still hoping the team rebounds.

Please stop feeding true trolls like Hindsight.

I would like to hear Beal's take on the differences in the programs too. It would be interesting to hear a comparison although I would find it hard to believe that Beal would say anything particularly bad, even if he believed that to be the state of the program.

Maybe a guy like Potter (USD transfer guy) or a transfer out of Brew's program to another BCS program (not sure who?) might be more forthcoming.

I recall the Gopher basketball players talking about the immediate difference in practices and intensity level from Monson to Tubby.

It would be very interesting to hear about the differences between the Gopher & Gator program. Hopefully the coaches get somecomparisons and how UF runs there program. Being part of a SEC Championship, Nat'l Champs, Sugar Bowl and around Tim Tebow for a few years. Granted the level of talent is higher but they still have to be coached. Don't know about the idiot post call Beal a chearleader on scholly - would love to see him tell that to Beal's face - but pussies like Hindsight 20/20 hide behind boards. After seeing Beal's tape at Florida - WOW - can't wait for the spring and opening day in 2011 at USC. Go Gophers!!!

Top Bottom