Worst thing about the game (and I think we can all agree)

I'll echo basically what everybody else said. I'll add I was super irritated that I didn't figure out I had the channel in HD until halftime! It did make the broadcast a little more bearable however when I was actually able to see crap with those far away camera shots.

My favorite moment was when the QB Sherry was shown on the sidelines talking to Caleb Herring the backup QB who also holds on kicks.

The sideline reported said that after every series Herring was in his ear, encouraging him, etc. And she reported that Herring also was adamant that he would not remove his helmet all game to be ready for anything. All this was going on while showing the two of them chatting casually without helmets on.

The scary thing is, the local radio guys said that the CBS broadcast improved a lot since previous years. It's always been attrocious. I haven't watched the TV feed to see how bad it was.

My favorite moment was when the QB Sherry was shown on the sidelines talking to Caleb Herring the backup QB who also holds on kicks.

The sideline reported said that after every series Herring was in his ear, encouraging him, etc. And she reported that Herring also was adamant that he would not remove his helmet all game to be ready for anything. All this was going on while showing the two of them chatting casually without helmets on.

this!

they closed in on them for what seemed like a long time, also, making the gaffe look even worse.

Top Bottom