Worse Columnist: Souhan, or Reusse?

And Marcus Fuller does a pretty good job, too, considering his beat is basketball and football. Powers is more clever and little more fair in his commentary. It's like he purposely tries to take the exact opposite angle as Souhan and Ruesse. Powers does his homework, and finds a humorous way of delivering it.

Fuller breaks more stories, and I respect him for balancing the basketball and football beats.

I know the PiPress' reporting set the Gophers back 10 years, but I'll always read Fuller's gamers and Powers' columns.

Agree. The Pioneer does a much better job from top to bottom.

Agreed - Fuller is a good reporter and Powers manages to be entertaining w/o selling his soul.

The crud coming out of the ST is laughable, and really quite sad. I read it but I'm not interested in bashing the coach and players. It was really funny yesterday was I was out and about for a minutes and tuned into KFAN and was listening to Barrerio ( sp?) who had Trent Tucker on discussing the Gophers. The first three questions that he put to Tucker were invitations to bash the coach and players. Tucker shut him down, essentially told him that his analysis of the game and situation was incorrect and gave him an accurate reflection of what he saw. Next question/comment, same thing, and on and on.

It was fabulous.

Top Bottom