Wolters & Gophers?

Yea... good one.

no link, but its obvious where we ended up at. I guess it doesnt matter, Nate would be a poor mans-Russ Archambault

If he cant handle playing vs NDSU, he sure wont be able to perform at point guard in Wisconsin/Michigan/Iowa, sorry.

Why look at his games against NDSU when u have a sample of games against Minnesota and Oakland where he averaged something like 20+ pts and 7+ assists. Since when is dropping 36 considered not being able to handle the competition........ He still had 14 and 3 on an off night against 'em. I've seen Nate play through his time in St. Cloud when he lit up my hometown twice a year and now at SDSU. The gophers would be getting one heck of a player, that would not only outwork every player on the current roster but also contribute, imo. As we know all too well, there is no substitute for a proven PG.

It's too bad that Nate gets the shakes when he plays against that juggernaut that finished 7th in the Summit and lost in the first round of the conference tourney.If he would just be a little steadier,he might have rung up 50 rather than the 36 he scored against the Thundering Herd in December.

Wolters could play in the Big 10, I don't know what lakes is talking about. He would have a year to redshirt and Tubby could teach him how to defend.

Offensively he is there.

bigticket. 1 game out of his 0-4 he scored points after they were down by 15-20, good for him.

2-13 shooting with 5000 bison fans in his face showed his true colors.

I'd just hate to see the gophers set themselves backwards anymore, its time to get better on the hardcourt!

bigticket. 1 game out of his 0-4 he scored points after they were down by 15-20, good for him.

2-13 shooting with 5000 bison fans in his face showed his true colors.

I'd just hate to see the gophers set themselves backwards anymore, its time to get better on the hardcourt!

As the young lady says on the State Farm commercial - "That's what you're going with ?"

the moral to the story is that Lakebison has zero knowledge of the situation and is throwing blasphemy.. Honestly who would be worried about being in he shadow of Ben Friggin Woodside.. we arent talking MJ here.. get over yourself the Bison wont be relevant for another 20 years.

Nate is a helluva player and has the type of commitment the U should be looking for

Ok Augustana or Augberg Gopher. your D3 knowledge aint working here.
What I have thrown out, has been put out many many times all over NDSU/SDSU, so whatever, I didnt just make it up. Its out there, and its Real and their spectacular!... oh wait...seinfeld..

PG Welch/An. Hollins/Wolters, Welch/An. Hollins/Wolters, Mav
W Whoever isn't starting at point between Welch An. Hollins and Wolters, Coleman, Armelin
W Williams, Osonieks, Au. Hollins, Halvorson

Above is the depth chart for the 2012-2013 season if we get Wolters (which is obviously NOTHING CLOSE to being confirmed yet). Right now Mav is 3rd on the depth chart for poing guard. He'll be a junior. If you're a junior and 3rd on the depth chart it means that a) for your own good and playing time you might want to leave and b) coach may be looking to dispose of your scholly.

I am by no means a Mav hater! I truely admire Mav's hard work which Tubby has praised. We need good character and hard workers like Mav to make this program stable. I guess I'm just giving some info on where Mav will stack up going into the 2012-2013 season. I'm really hoping for tremendous change for Mav, which isn't a big stretch considering his work ethic. I think we will have an excellent, high scoring, and low turnover backcourts in 12-13!

edit: Sorry, I forgot to say the W stands for wing. Tubby has wings more than shooting guards and small forwards, which is why I used W compared to SG and SF.

Oh yea JackJD. This is gopherhole, not your board where you ban people for sneezing.
seriously, you're personal attack on me is hilarious, you should be warned. At least the gopherhole moderators have class and PM me.

I made this thread for gopher fans (LIKE ME) to know what the rumors are.

sorry jacky, nice try.

to answer someone else's question:

Yes, Nate was going to NDSU, but his Father A) didnt want Nate in Woodside's shadow and B) asked if Nate would be guarantee'd a starting spot.

NDSU said we dont guarantee anything, SDSU obviously did, so he went to sdsu and is currently 0-4 vs NDSU and we are in his head big time. If he cant handle playing vs NDSU, he sure wont be able to perform at point guard in Wisconsin/Michigan/Iowa, sorry.

The Woodside wet dream has been over in Fargo for 2 years. The Sioux can get on with wishing they had DI hockey to pass the time in the winter.

Top Bottom