WNIT 2024 Game 4: Gopher Visit Troy (4-3-24)

Big bucket and free throw by GG at the end and Battle clinches with 2 free throws. Challenged shots at the defensive end. Sucked it up in the final :30 seconds. That was a tough, tough win, a true gut check.

Again, sounds like a lot of people on here are upset that the Gophers keep winning.

Gophers get their 20th win beating Troy in ALA 74-69.

Nobody is upset they won. But ugly basketball is going to be criticized. 13 turnovers in the second half against a non-power 5 team. Frustrating. But congrats to all the girls for toughing it out.

Nobody is upset they won. But ugly basketball is going to be criticized. 13 turnovers in the second half against a non-power 5 team. Frustrating. But congrats to all the girls for toughing it out.

You should read closer because that's just flat out wrong. Especially the guy who liked your post.

Sounds like it will be a neutral site game based in the postgame remarks.

Happy for the win but I’m also ready to start portal shopping lol

Go Gophs! Get that ship!

I’m excited and happy that they won. They get to 20 wins. I think this tournament was important for their development. Yes some of the wins were ugly but they persevered and executed when they needed to. I thought with a Hart and Braun back in the line up they deserved a WBIT invite-didn’t happen. If Braun and Hart would have stayed healthy they’re probably a NCAA team. So yes I’m happy they are playing for a championship and can end the season with a win. Not too many teams can do that.

Top Bottom