WNIT 2024 Game 4: Gopher Visit Troy (4-3-24)

Dumb question but why couldn’t they play the WNIT at the Pav? Does the robotics competition use all of Williams Arena?
They use the Pavilion for The Machine Shop and the practice field

Hoping for health the rest of the way for the Gophers. Wisconsin lost Serah Williams after the first possession in their WNIT game tonight to an apparent knee injury. If she is seriously injured, it will bring into to focus the risk of playing in a third-rate tournament for teams that couldn't make the 68-team NCAA tourney or the 32-team WBIT.

Hoping for health the rest of the way for the Gophers. Wisconsin lost Serah Williams after the first possession in their WNIT game tonight to an apparent knee injury. If she is seriously injured, it will bring into to focus the risk of playing in a third-rate tournament for teams that couldn't make the 68-team NCAA tourney or the 32-team WBIT.
I think it’s a great tournament. Gophers are getting better each game. Any game/practice comes with risks.

Looks like 96.7 FM has a Saints game on tonight. 102.5 is also what shows in the game notes - it would also be on iHeart app as 102.5 is another iHeart station.

I think I tried to sign up for ESPN + once and they needed me to give them a cable TV provider that I subscribe to. Since I don't have one (I'm not paying the $100 even for very basic cable for 45 channels of stuff I don't care about), I couldn't sign up. I have netflix at about $13/month and mlb.com at $30/month and will splurge another $10 for Big 10+ during hoops season. Maybe it's different now, I'll take a look tonight. Basically, if I want to watch something, it has to be offered strictly on-line so I can watch it on my desktop monitor. Don't have a TV in the house and I hate trying to watch sports/videos on a little phone screen.

I think I tried to sign up for ESPN + once and they needed me to give them a cable TV provider that I subscribe to. Since I don't have one (I'm not paying the $100 even for very basic cable for 45 channels of stuff I don't care about), I couldn't sign up. I have netflix at about $13/month and mlb.com at $30/month and will splurge another $10 for Big 10+ during hoops season. Maybe it's different now, I'll take a look tonight. Basically, if I want to watch something, it has to be offered strictly on-line so I can watch it on my desktop monitor. Don't have a TV in the house and I hate trying to watch sports/videos on a little phone screen.
If you have Hulu, you may be able to watch it there.

Can any of you recommend bars or restaurants in Mpls or StP that are good viewing spots for tonight's game?

In searching this forum, it appears the women's booster club has used Senser's in Roseville, but I don't know if that is a usual hangout.

Can any of you recommend bars or restaurants in Mpls or StP that are good viewing spots for tonight's game?

In searching this forum, it appears the women's booster club has used Senser's in Roseville, but I don't know if that is a usual hangout.
Pretty sure that Senser's closed 3-4 years ago. Maybe try A Bar of Their Own?

A Bar of Their Own

A Bar of Their Own is a women’s sports bar, and their Facebook page lists the Gopher game on their schedule for this evening.

I haven’t been yet, but have friends who enjoyed watching games there. 🙂

https://www.abaroftheirown.com/

Well I spent the 10.99 to watch Battle ball, let’s hope some more players join the party! Go Gophers!

Top Bottom