With Carter and McNeal Committed Elsewhere, Who Does Brew Target Next?

dbaldrich1

Reaction score
Who do those with some inside info on recruiting think the Gophers will target (or have been targeting already) now that Carter and McNeal have chosen to go somewhere else?

Is it Taikwon Paige? Are there others that we many not know much about?

I'm ready to move on from talking about McNeal and Carter, and focus again on guys who want to be part of the MN football program.

Go Gophers!

We need Paige, I'm not sure if we need another WR

DB is our highest concern right now. It looks like we might be hurting pretty bad there in 2010

Paige

I'm hearing things about the Paige recruitment that makes me not conifdent that he will come here. I'm hearing he is waiting on additional offers that appear likely he will get. If he gets such offers, the chances of landing him drop significantly. I hope what I'm hearing is not true, but if it is............

I'm hearing things about the Paige recruitment that makes me not conifdent that he will come here. I'm hearing he is waiting on additional offers that appear likely he will get. If he gets such offers, the chances of landing him drop significantly. I hope what I'm hearing is not true, but if it is............

Source?

Paige...

...not a chance. 1. If it's true, then I may get more info, so I won't want to lose that trust. 2. If it turns out not to be true, then I haven't done anything more than millions of others do on the internet.

...not a chance. 1. If it's true, then I may get more info, so I won't want to lose that trust. 2. If it turns out not to be true, then I haven't done anything more than millions of others do on the internet.

A South Carolina paper reported a long time that the Gamecocks were interested in him when Spurrier was attending a practice at his Juco. They interviewed Paige and said that regardless of what SC does, he really likes Minnesota and he is a heavy lean for Minnesota. He has teammates and possbily a cousin playing at UAB so he was going to take an OV there before committing to Minnesota.

There is still a very strong chance that he is golden.

That's what I thought.

Who do those with some inside info on recruiting think the Gophers will target (or have been targeting already) now that Carter and McNeal have chosen to go somewhere else?

Is it Taikwon Paige? Are there others that we many not know much about?

I'm ready to move on from talking about McNeal and Carter, and focus again on guys who want to be part of the MN football program.

Go Gophers!

How about Carter and McNeal? Any chance one pulls a Cooper like switch?

Wow! It only took 6 hours for your amazing "inside source" to be wrong about Paige.

Top Bottom