Wisconsin Visitors Section

minnyrules11

Reaction score
Does anyone know what sections they are? Do they put you in the lower and upper bowl? I talked to the ticket office and they said once they get the tickets they base it off Gopher Points. I tried asking how many you points you needed in the past and they of course had no answer. We want to get seats in the lower bowl and would probably pay in excess of $100 on stubhub but would prefer to do it through the ticket office.

Any help would be appreciated.

The visitors section for any team is in the upper deck only. They are located in the two corners on the visitors sideline. I'm not sure what your asking about in terms of tickets based of gopher points. Do you mean for season tickets or single game?

I thought I heard at Camp Randall they put part of the visitors section in the lower bowl and some in the upper bowl. I don't know if it's true or not. The gopher points was related to where you sit on the road according to what I was told....so the more points you have the better seats you get I would guess.

The visitors section is not upper deck only. Ohio State they put you in the lower and upper. Iowa they put you in the lower but I'm not even sure a lot of the big ten stadiums even have an upper deck.

The visitors section for any team is in the upper deck only. They are located in the two corners on the visitors sideline. I'm not sure what your asking about in terms of tickets based of gopher points. Do you mean for season tickets or single game?

Erroneous. There is a visitor section behind the Gopher bench at CR, just like there is at TCF, Kinnick, the Shoe, pretty much everywhere. Its small and I'm sure the families and high rollers are the ones sitting there, but still. Also, the visitors sections in the upper deck are on the home sideline.

I apologize Minny, I thought you were referring to the Bank visitors section when wisconsin plays here. It was late when I read it and I was buzzed up. I'm not sure about the gopherpoints relating to road seating priority....that's a good question. My instinct would say they do not, but, I have obviously been wrong before.

You're wrong again Joe Dirt. MN does seat visiting fans according to Gopher point value. So far everything you've posted on this topic has been wrong. No wonder you can't believe everything on the internet.;)

You're wrong again Joe Dirt. MN does seat visiting fans according to Gopher point value. So far everything you've posted on this topic has been wrong. No wonder you can't believe everything on the internet.;)

Wrong. "Anybody anywhere can write anything, so you know you're getting the best information..."

The visiting sections at Camp Randall are the upper rows of AA and LL in the upper deck, and the lower rows of section X in the bowl. As well the first couple of rows behind the visitor's bench, and the last couple of rows of Y3, YZ, and Z3.

The visiting sections at Camp Randall are the upper rows of AA and LL in the upper deck, and the lower rows of section X in the bowl. As well the first couple of rows behind the visitor's bench, and the last couple of rows of Y3, YZ, and Z3.

Upper rows of KK as well (at least, that was part of the visitors section when I sat there 2 seasons ago).

Does anyone know what sections they are? Do they put you in the lower and upper bowl? I talked to the ticket office and they said once they get the tickets they base it off Gopher Points. I tried asking how many you points you needed in the past and they of course had no answer. We want to get seats in the lower bowl and would probably pay in excess of $100 on stubhub but would prefer to do it through the ticket office.

Any help would be appreciated.

There are some seats in the lower bowl at Camp Randall, but they are generally in the first 15 rows in the corners (e.g. Section X). I am told the sight lines aren't that good in the lower rows [I sit in row 47 of X and can see things great, but every field goal looks good - either end]. The visitors seats in the upper deck are also usually at the corners (AA or LL) and you get a better view, but are pretty far away from the action. I don't like the upper deck because of an experience years ago when students could sit up there and it would sway when the kids really started dancing.

If you buy on Stub Hub, I'd avoid the student section and possibly the sections right next to them. The non-student areas will be fine for opposing fans, as long as you don't stand the whole game and aren't too obnoxious. The side without the upper deck gets the sun, which might be nice on October 9.

Top Bottom