Wisconsin Tailgate - Best heater for official lot?

PotatoMan

Reaction score
Subject says it all... two years ago I bought a "Mr. Heater" but never used it (and then returned to store) because the weather was so mild. Last year we had a new infant and didn't go to any cold games. Will be at the Badger game in SKI-U-MAH and am interested in receiving recommendations for a good (and 'U' legal) tailgate heater. I was never convinced that the big Mr. Heater was really the best choice, even after I had brought it home.

What about the ones they have outside of nightclubs? The pole that radiates he down. Another idea a tent enclosed on three sides with wind to the back and a heater.

Wisconsin Tailgate - Best heater for official lot?
I like Pall Malls but I'm trying to quit.
pallmall.jpg
:cool02:

Subject says it all... two years ago I bought a "Mr. Heater" but never used it (and then returned to store) because the weather was so mild. Last year we had a new infant and didn't go to any cold games. Will be at the Badger game in SKI-U-MAH and am interested in receiving recommendations for a good (and 'U' legal) tailgate heater. I was never convinced that the big Mr. Heater was really the best choice, even after I had brought it home.

Hot coffee with with copious amounts of your favorite booze. Cheaper and much more fun!

Speaking of WI/MN tailgate, is there a spot where GopherHolers meet and catch up prior to the game? I am coming to the game from Denver.

Go Gophers!

The best #B1G heater is this:

image_2b189ee692.jpg

We have something similar to what GopherLady has listed and with only 2 sides up it'll raise the temp. Once fully enclosed it doesn't take long and it's almost too hot.

Top Bottom