Wisconsin starts 1-3 you heard it here first

I'll go 2-2. They'll beat Michigan.

That's a fun slate of games if you are a badger fan. I'd love to see the gophers go against the Golden Domers.

Cue reply from Plato defending his Badgers in 5.....4.....3.....2....

All of those games are at Cramp Randall, except for Notre Dame, which is at Soldier Field.

Badgers get 7 of their 12 games at home. So do the Golden Gophers.

Penn state - loss
Eastern Michigan - win
Notre dame - loss
Michigan - loss
Annual prediction of Bucky’s demise. As much as I’d love to see the 1-3 start, they’ll win 3 of these games. With enough odds, I’d even potentially parlay a sweep.

I only see them dropping the game vs ND out of those, unless McNamara for Michigan looks as good as they're hyping him to be. PSU still has Clifford playing QB though it is helped the Dotson is still around and their front 7 only has one DL back and their LBs were terrible last year. That recipe doesn't look good against WI. unfortunately, that doesn't help us in winning the west if WI only loses to ND.

Annual prediction of Bucky’s demise. As much as I’d love to see the 1-3 start, they’ll win 3 of these games. With enough odds, I’d even potentially parlay a sweep.
I’m not sure me thinking they go 8-4 or 7-5 next year is really predicting their demise. Especially because they were like .500 last year

This is the year wisconsin falls back to the pack.
I mean if by pack you mean they get between 3-8th in the conference...then yes. Kind of like last year

Top Bottom