Wisconsin Road Game Tickets

EaganGopher1

Banned
Reaction score
Has everyone who ordered tickets to the Wisconsin game received them? I ordered and paid for mine months ago, but haven't seen 'em yet.

Any guesses as to what a ticket to that game will cost on the street on game day? I've never done that before but am thinking about it...

Ticket office tweeted last week that they are being mailed this week.

Are you looking for a single ticket? Face is $65. Even though Minnesota is our biggest rival (so says old farts like me, the youngsters say MSU or others), you should be able to get a ticket for face or much less, especially if a single. Obviously, cheaper closer to game time or if weather is bad. That being said, it was harder to get extra tickets as a season ticket holder this year, but with UW's spotty record this year, demand has probably softened.

single seat $20-40; 2 together 40-60 each.

single seat $20-40; 2 together 40-60 each.

If that is the case I may get in the game. Four of us are coming without tix and were thinking we may just watch at a bar near the stadium. Any good options on bars (just in case) where I won't get jumped for wearing gopher gear?

Anywhere around Regent Street is fine. If you can take some good-natured ribbing and give it back, you'll be fine and have a great time.

If that is the case I may get in the game. Four of us are coming without tix and were thinking we may just watch at a bar near the stadium. Any good options on bars (just in case) where I won't get jumped for wearing gopher gear?

Stadium Bar and Luckys are good choices

TAW is correct- you tease them and then give it back. We plan on walking to the game and our group will be 50/50 goph and badger fans. stadium bar(jingles) is as good a place as any if you don't get into the game. If you see a big sumbich doin a Chris Farley Matt Foley thing come up and buy me a beer.

TAW is correct- you tease them and then give it back. We plan on walking to the game and our group will be 50/50 goph and badger fans. stadium bar(jingles) is as good a place as any if you don't get into the game. If you see a big sumbich doin a Chris Farley Matt Foley thing come up and buy me a beer.

will do!

Got my tickets to the Wisky game today! Can't wait! Where is everyone seated? I'm assuming the corner of the stadium where we are?

Got my tickets to the Wisky game today! Can't wait! Where is everyone seated? I'm assuming the corner of the stadium where we are?

If you aren't one of the few seated in the first few rows in the corner of the end zone on the Gophers' sideline, you'll be in one of the two end sections in the upper deck, where you'll have a breathtaking view of the Chicago skyline.

Top Bottom