Wisconsin/Ohio State

josh087

Sharing Common Sense & Reality
Reaction score
If Ohio State beats Wisconsin, it is an almost certainty that OSU will come to the bank undefeated and #1 in both polls and the newly released BCS. While I'm not in any way thinking upset, it would be cool to host a #1 on a Halloween weekend Saturday night.

Plus, it gives me even more of a reason to cheer against Becky Saturday night.

Maybe someone can answer for me - when was the last time we hosted a #1 ranked team?

1983, we lost 13-84 :0

That was here, wasn't it? Gophersports.com says that was in Lincoln. Other than that, the last one I can find was Michigan in 1977. They faced a few 1s on the road: PSU, OSU, Oklahoma and Nebraska.

That was here, wasn't it? Gophersports.com says that was in Lincoln. Other than that, the last one I can find was Michigan in 1977. They faced a few 1s on the road: PSU, OSU, Oklahoma and Nebraska.

Yeah, I mean I was 1 at the time AND living in Lincoln, but as far as I know, it was in the Metrodome.

Yeah, I mean I was 1 at the time AND living in Lincoln, but as far as I know, it was in the Metrodome.

That game was in the Metrodome versus Nebraska, and I was at that debacle.

I hope the Badgers can pull it out, but I think their offense will not be able to keep up. I expect a 28-17 Buckeye win...

Why would any Gopher fan want the stinkin' badgers to win?

Top Bottom